Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Old Photographs...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I called up my dad today and asked where he was and if I could use his laptop which is connected to the printer to type some stuff...

He said he was by the Clowns Den (local gentlemen's club), on his way to Greeley to get a rocking chair...

I just came home to find yet ANOTHER chair in our living room. If anyone ever wants a place to sit, come over here...

Anyway... Turns out the family decided to go clean out my Great Aunt Lilly's house who died in October... The rocking chair was my Great-Grandmother's chair, it's been in the Maddox family for over 100 years...

My mom also had two boxes full of old photographs... I looked through them and found some dated back to when my great grandmother was a baby /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Scary thing is there's a picture in that album of some guy (probably a great-great-uncle or something) at age 20 who looks almost exactly like me /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Anyway... I get to the last page, and there's a picture of my ummm....... I don't know... my great-grandmother's aunt and uncle... one of those really old pictures where they look totally uncomfortable... The guy's wife looks like a frickin man /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

ummm, good story? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

(kidding /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I found a picture of my dad when he was around 7 years old, and i look just like him (when I was 7)

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

The Clowns Den has to be the absolute worst name for a strip club by any standards in the world