Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

old school edelbrock air cleaner

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by JohnSPledg, May 20, 2003.

1. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

I am looking for an old school edelbrock cast aluminum finned air cleaner for a 4bbl to match my valve covers and oil pan. I am going for the retrorod look under the hood. If you have one, shoot me an email at JohnSPledg@aol.com

2. JohnSPledg

Someone has to have one of these lying around. I can't believe this. I got more responses when I asked about an 8-track deck.

3. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Are your valve covers polished? cause if theyre not, they wont match with the one I want to get rid of /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Fully polished ( couldn't use it). How's your change pocket? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. JohnSPledg

No, mine were very corroded and ugly when I got them so I brushed them and then painted everthing but the top of the fins and script black. Got a pic of yours? I'd like to take a peak if I could.

5. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif DAMN, I knew I should've picked up that digital camera yesterday /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif That's it, I'm gettin' that f-r today, I'll take a pic and post it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif