Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Old School TheRobZilla Pic

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Is that a grill I see????

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Awe yes...the red creek run...i remember that run. I seem to remember that was with the oem steel fuel tank...that had one to many screws with rubber drilled into the side of it to stp leaks...and it was the same trip we dropped the fuel tank as the fuel pump fell off of it. Then 10 minutes down the trail his TPI spit a CEL...due to the owner forgetting to plug a certain sensor back in. And least but not forgotten...this is the same trail i dubbed thee Sir "Vacum Tite".

DW

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Looks the same to me.... just a different angle. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    [​IMG]
    Marv

5. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Oh yes,

I remember this one, It was one of the first runs I did in AZ. Lost's of sheetmetal and love them big ole bumpers. This was before I met SPRINGER! That was actually a fun run, just a lot of dirt roads to get there. I almost did not recogonize the picture.... It's amazing to see the diffrence from way back then to now. And yes Doug is right, I spent some quality time under the blazer that day, lost the fuel pump connection in the tank, that was when I was running the fuel pump in the tank. What a pain in the a## that was. The blazer had come a long way since then....

Hell I hope the blazer lasts through this wheeling season. The way I have been hammering it, I will be lucky.

That pictures was before: Doubler, one ton driveshafts, MTR's, Springer Suspension, Mega travel front jeep springs,loss of doors, many broken dana 44 axles, and the introduction to woodies was and florence junction.

Thanks for the memories.

HA..........

Rob

6. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    one ton driveshafts

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif!! Did you say "one ton driveshafts"...?!?!? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

I knew you were cheatin' on me w/ those "1 ton" parts.../forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Marv