Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OLE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

"Oh, Ole," he says, "would you look at dat. I've always wanted to go on von of dose big Ferris veels. Let's go ride on dat von."
    Ole, not being near as adventurous as Sven says, "Oh, I don't tink so. Dat looks kind of dangerous to me."
    "Well," says Sven, "you give me just von good reason vhy you von't go get me on dat ride."
    Ole couldn't come up with a good reason so up they went. Ole had to admit after the ride that it was kind of fun.
    After another 10 or 15 minutes they came to the roller coaster. "Oh Ole," says Sven, "would you look at dat. Dat's von fine looking roller coaster. I tink ve should go for a ride on dat."
    "Oh, I don't tink so," says Ole. "Dat looks very dangerous to me."
    "Well," says Sven. "You give me just von good reason vhy you von't go get me on dat roller coaster."
    Again Ole couldn't come up with a good reason so they both went up on the roller coaster. Ole had to admit after the ride that it wasn't so bad.
    After another 10 minutes or so, they came to the bungee jump.
    "Oofdah!" exclaimed Sven. "Will you just look at dat, Ole. Dose people jump off dat big tower with nuttink but a rubber band tied to dare ankles. Dat looks like so much fun. Come on, let's go do it."
    "Oh, I don't tink so," says Ole. "Dat's much too dangerous. Dis is where I draw da line."
    "Well," says Sven, "you give me just von good reason vhy you von't go up on dat tower and jump off vith me."
    "Ya, I give you a good reason," says Ole. "I came into dis world because of a broken rubber and, by jimminy, I'm not going to leave it da same way."

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif