Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Olympic Commentators

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Feb 10, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Argh... sitting here watching the Olympics... I love to see this stuff. What I don't love are the commentators... most aren't too bad, slighty annoying but you can bear them. But WTF is wrong with the ice skating ones? Geez! Oh no she moved her pinkie a 1/4 of an inch! Her life's work is now shattered... give me a break. I wish they'd shut up and just let us watch without throwing in stupid comments like that....

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

2. rain1971

rain1971 Registered Member

I dont get into the olympics to much myself. not a sport watching kinda guy i guess.
    if i had to choose one sport to watch it would have to be hockey, its the only one i can stand a little bit.
    back in my party days we always got together as a reason to get drunk and watch hockey :)
    now that i can afford a big screen i dont drink :o)
    he he he, oh well,

take care

Theres no replacement for displacement!
    I want a big block!

3. sluggo45acp

sluggo45acp 1/2 ton status

Yea who was that moron woman they had last night. My wife made me change the channel, I tend to yell at the tube when stupid people are on. I was hoping scott hammel would reach over and knock the cr@p out of her.
    Later
    Butch (Top Less In Texas)

<font color=red>All that is necessarry for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.<font color=red><font color=blue>Edmund Burke<font color=blue>

4. ChevyCaGal

That's what I wanna know who was she? I can see if she won like a gold another year where she could say stuff... but I had no clue who she was. She was so annoying!! Oh no... this couple will not win the gold.. the mans skates aren't the right shade of black... their lives dedicated to a sport shattered due to his costume designers inability to match the right shade of black... argh!!

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

5. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

If you are into hockey and have a dish, tune in the CBC. They call a great game. Look for Harry Neale, Ron Mclean, Coaches Corner with Don Cherry. Plus side is you get to watch Canada score the gold medal. lol
    Shawnboy.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

6. ChevyCaGal

Only dishes in this house are in the cupboard... I just have tv nothing else like cable or satellite... [​IMG]

7. rain1971

rain1971 Registered Member

he he he CBC??? you mean channel 3 ???

i get that without cable :)

Theres no replacement for displacement!
    I want a big block!

8. 79Jimmy

79Jimmy 1/2 ton status