Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Olympic mudding

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dysphemism, Feb 9, 2002.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I want to start the olympic mudding team. That would be awesome. Sorry I'm just watching the olympics and thought it would be pretty sweet to have like boggertrucks going down moguls or freestyle mudding.

1986 GMC Jimmy 6" springs 3" body, 38/15.5/15 Swampers, 14-bolt FF rear, Dana 60 front, 1991 front-end.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Funny you should say that... I was thinking wheeling could be a cool event. But I think it's too mechanical for that to ever happen. Everything equipment wise is man/woman powered where this is not. But that's ok, we got stuff like ARCA to make up for it... [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah I could just see the Germans putting an All-Wheel drive Audi up aginst a Rat powerd Chevy, we would like totally win the GOLD that would rock.
    Corey 78K5

<font color=blue>text</font color=blue>
    Corey 78K5
    350CI, TH350, 203, Dana 44,12 Bolt, 4"lift, Shackel Flip, Sawsall and 35" BFG's

4. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

hate to be realistic, but the germans will probably put a Benz G500 (which i hear is one helluva offroad vehicle) and the brits would probably use the Defender 90. Also, my parents are swiss so i go to switzerland every summer to visit my grandparents(more now since my granddad just died) however, they have offroad events and they're crazy, its on the espn of europe(eurosport) and they use like huge trucks w/ 4-6 axles all equipped with stuff like CTIS(central tire inflation system) kinda like wat the hummer has. and these things go over everything.

phill

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I still would go for Us sure they got all that fancy shmancy stuff but I'm talking raw power dude like a alcohol injected blown 600+ CI big block ain't no way some Benz or Rover gonna take that in a pit of goo.

Corey 78K5
    350CI, TH350, 203, Dana 44,12 Bolt, 4"lift, Shackel Flip, Sawsall and 35" BFG's

6. Lotsa_Faith

Lotsa_Faith 1/2 ton status

I dunno, they can always bust out w/a lifted Unimog, then we might be in trouble...

Mike Dee