Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Omaha, Ne and surrounding area get together

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by rick88blaze, Apr 23, 2006.

1. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Anyone around Omaha, Bellevue and surrounding areas interested in getting together in the next month or so? For me it will need to be after the weekend of the 15 of May. My buddy and I want to meet up with some other wheeler's in the area. It wouldn't have to be anything fancy. Just a simple meet and greet. I know of a couple of you around here I'd like to meet in person. :D

Rick

2. rick88blaze

I found out this week that I'll be spending about 5 weeks in Wichita Falls, Tx this summer. I'll be heading down there on June 10th or 11th and won't be back until at least July 15th or 16th. If I can get some leave approved after my TDY down there I probably won't be back here until the first part of August. :D

So if we have something anywhere after the middle of May to the first week or so of June I'll be there, but after that I don't know when I'll be back.

Rick

3. rick88blaze

I thought there were more guys from around here on CK5. I guess I was wrong. :(

Rick

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd like too do a meet and greet. I don't have a K5 anymore, but I'd like too meet some local CK5'ers. A BBQ sounds pretty good too.