Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OMFG - this is cool as hell (video)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

That is bad a$$ I actually saw that on vid this past weekend?! They had some BA desertracing footage too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

seen it before but still cool as hell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol, kinda sucks how they destroyed the thing... but it was definitely trick how they set it up. only a matter of time before some guy at a rockcrawlin comp figures this out, finds a few exceptions in the rules... and then just stands next to his spotter while he drives the car via remote. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

sweet video. But man i hate getting these things on dial-up, took me like a half an hour to get the dern thing.

6. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    sweet video. But man i hate getting these things on dial-up, took me like a half an hour to get the dern thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
    i have a easy fix for you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

get cable /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jekbrown

i tend to like cable too... but this comcast cable i have right now kinda sucks. LOTS of down time. Sometimes it'll die for just 2-3 mins at a time... but like 10-15 times an hour. REALLY annoying, especially when u r an online game whore like me. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Id look into DSL if I was you.

j

8. mudhog

i have comcast and it hardly ever goes down here and is way faster than dsl /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and yes i am a game whore also play a lot of unreal tournament 2002 and ghost recon quake 3 and a few others i get 2.5meg down and 1.5meg up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I like the DSL myself, cable can suck if a lot of people around you have it and I have heard of people having more problems with it. DSL is also about $15 less a month and still really fast compared to dial up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. jekbrown

there are different levels of DSL u can get.. if ur willing to pay for it, faster DSL can smoke cable... and it doesnt slow down when ur neighbor gets on either. In any case, NO type of connection is worth a chit if its always dying on ya. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

11. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I am going to Re-Hijack this thread back to its original topic:
    Those guys have WAY too much time on their hands. Those were some powerful little servos they put in that thing.
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif