Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OMG!! HAHAHA!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

DooD! You guys wanna see some funny $hit? I just gave the dog a couple pieces of meat loaf that I spiked with Tabasco...HAHAHA!! She gobbled it up in about a nano second, then has been haulin ass around the house licking her chops and drinking water.....She's sittin here starin at me tounge goin a hundred miles an hour... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Aw thats just mean... one time we fed a freinds dog some chinese food and it had some peppers in it. oops /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Mean? Bah. I knew someone would say that. Perhaps. But its still funny as hell. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Mean? Bah. I knew someone would say that. Perhaps. But its still funny as hell. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

wait till you have to clean up the [I love Jeeps]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Kids broke my dogs tail once, I tobasco'd that thing ajnd he never touched the splint after the first taste.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i've done that before....it is truely funny /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Zeus33rd

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

The neighbors cat kept jumping threw the screen at one of my houses during college (one corner was cut to short and it got pushed threw). SO, I took some cheese and put taco bells HOT sauce on it. It didn't come back in the house again once it couldn't find it way out or to water for a few minutes! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That does sound like a fun time... But I'm not mean enough to do that to my old dog, we might as well be married /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

and the young big dog likes to puke all over the place if he gets people food for some reason /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I can't even do it to the cat, he's finally forgiving me for whatever I did to make him hate me like a year ago... I don't even remember what I did, but the cat likes me now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    That does sound like a fun time... But I'm not mean enough to do that to my old dog, we might as well be married

[/ QUOTE ] CArl, your not supposed to put hot sause on your weiner... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ssssssshhhiiiiiiiittttttt I thought that was a garden hose /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Don't want to poop on your bubble or anything but hot sauce is VERY BAD for your dog... Ask your vet what it does to thier stomach lining...

Now if ya wanna feed your dog something that will make you laugh and not hurt it, give it a teaspoon of peanut butter...

13. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I've heard and done the peanut butter thing, but I just dipped my finger in the PB jar and wiped the stuff on the dogs roof in its mouth. Boy, talk about the dog licking itself to death trying to clean its roof up! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Zeus33rd

Peanut butter experiment in progress.........LOLOL!!!! OMG... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Auto tounge in action! She's still goin after like 5 minutes...LOL!

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Gotta cat....put some tape on the bottom of the paws /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif