Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

omg, I dont even drive the blazer yet and it is trying to roll on me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75, Apr 28, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

My dad calls me pissed again tells me find a new place to live, I hang up don't talk for 1/2 a week and today...

When he pulled up and saw with a flat bed truck and moving boxes he freaked and asked me to reconsider.

I told him that I cant live here with him threatening to kick me out everytime he gets upset, so we tallk and he want's to just forget about it, also funny story, the guy from A ONE towing is a friend and was going to load it up then leave it in the yard for 2 days untill I could work something out and find a temp home for the blazer!!

Well this was all good except I get it loaded up and the front locks up "brakes" and the blazer goes sideways while loading it up and was 1/2 way off the truck, 2 hours later, my rock sliders had been in action, blazer nearly fliped and a tire has some cuts in it, and my gauges fell out and 2 have broke housings now because the door was open, the truck and the drivers side tires on the ground and the passenger side on the trailer /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif, So finally we get another wrecker to come over atach a winch to my frame and I use the 77 blazer with a tranny leak spitting fluid everywhere and we get it off and realize my tierod came off on one side and the truck fell again and nearly landed on its side, 2 more trys and all is good, but now I have my "inexsperianced" friends and his dad in my front drive way and on my nieborors lawn with a big ass tow truck stuck because of a grimlin in the electrical system, so now a bigger truck is on the way to load it up and now my side yard is puddling up because of broken pipes.

And dad just left and said "I hope you have a nice bank account" 'the yard is going to need some help"

then
    "CLEAN YOUR ROOM, LATER DIPSH!T", LOVE YA and he drives into the sun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Could be worse...I think /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Sounds similar to what happened to me when I moved PI. We had it loaded and ready to go, I told the wrecker driver to grab the frame and crank it down TIGHT since it didnt have any shocks on it at the time and didnt want it bouncing around. He goes to drive away to take it to the shop when he crashes thru an old septic tank in my buddies yard he didnt know about. Fortunately the tank was LONG cleaned out and dry. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I turned around when I heard the crash to see the Blazer sliding sideways across the deck! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif We then had to UNload the Blazer and use the stinger on the wrecker to lift and push it up and out of the septic tank.

Downright scary so I know how ya feel.

Oh and, DO YA HAVE PICS?! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

cant unload the memory card, the port says no photos but I see them on the camera, has happened before and I never got the photoes, the memory card has been in water so it acts funny sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif