Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OMG!!! OWWWWWIEEEEEEEEE!!! ouch ouch ouch not for wussies!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, May 8, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

do not open if:

a- you are at work, and your boss is watching, (unless the secratary is hot and wants you, and is wierd)
    b- you have your kids on your lap !!!!!!!!!!!!
    c- your granny is watchin you surf
    d- your wife will beat you senseless cuz she wears the briches /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif(unless she is a freak /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)

OUCH CLICK HERE

I was surfing looking for some tattoo pics and came across, nothing less than this.*gulp* /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I dare you MEN to see this painfull insane sh*t! o-my-gawd, my man down below is now hiding and will be for days after seeing that.

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Who other than Klinger, [mash] do that kinda crap to Himself? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uh, Bubba Ray likes pierced sheep i hear /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif but that down side is it
    makes them " desensatised" i hear. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is just plain sick /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Re: OMG!!! OWWWWWIEEEEEEEEE!!! ouch ouch ouch not for wussies! *DELETED*

Post deleted by BranndonC

6. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    you know someone on this site has one of those right... the one to the far left

[/ QUOTE ]
    OMG, dude you dont have the one with like 25 little steel balls dangling from it right? that looked like a christmas tree /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif my friend had a PA but THATS IT!

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I have a Prince Albert. What, y'all scared to get your's peirced ??? My girlfriends love it.

8. uglychevyZZ4

(if we ignore him, maybe he'll just leave /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) so, brandon you need a triple barbell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I have a Prince Albert. What, y'all scared to get your's peirced

[/ QUOTE ]
    Uh, is that like a leash so when you pull the cord you can find it? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    My girlfriends love it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    mary, her sister, and her other brothersister /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    oh and she has 2 more right? index and pinky /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    My girlfriends love it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    mary, her sister, and her othwer brothersister /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    oh and she has 2 more right? index and pinky /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Whatever you want to think.

12. uglychevyZZ4

it is a post, thats it, wasnt titled to you so why you being a fawktard? remember Paulina, you dont HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING YOU SEE, or are you still thinking that the coralation beetween your # of posts and the rate at which you will be treated as a elder statesman are directly proportional? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have a Prince Albert. What, y'all scared to get your's peirced ??? My girlfriends love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now any man who would get their junk pierced for some woman is no just whupped, but has progressed to panty wearing and Cosmo reading she-male status.

14. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I really thought of jumping and flaming all of you wussies that are scared of needles, but then I remembered, this is just a message board and I have a life. The chance of me meeting any of you are slim, so why waste my time.

Paul,
    Just ignore them, they aren't worth the blood pressure.

15. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Fawking computer ruined my exit /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Damn double posts

16. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

did you really have to say it twice to get your point across /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I really thought of jumping and flaming all of you wussies that are scared of needles, but then I remembered, this is just a message board and I have a life. The chance of me meeting any of you are slim, so why waste my time.

Paul,
    Just ignore them, they aren't worth the blood pressure.

[/ QUOTE ] I don't really get mad about anything anyone says. But it is fun to get everyone going. They think they're pissing me off and look how they're reacting.

18. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

When I was a bouncer at a strip club the DJ use to take of his pierced junk and beat it on the counter /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Sometimes he would take out the ring and hand it to one of the new dancers. She wouldn't know what it was but when he told them it usually got thrown at him

19. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Now any man who would get their junk pierced for some woman is no just whupped, but has progressed to panty wearing and Cosmo reading she-male status.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Yeah, Bubba would NEVER go out of his way to do anything that might please a woman! That would mean he's whupped. Just get what you want and get out of there, Bubba. No need to worry about the girl getting anything out of it. The female orgasm is just a myth, right Bubba? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, Bubba would NEVER go out of his way to do anything that might please a woman! That would mean he's whupped. Just get what you want and get out of there, Bubba. No need to worry about the girl getting anything out of it. The female orgasm is just a myth, right Bubba?

[/ QUOTE ]

Y'all will have to hit the Shack sometime this weekend to view the hit preview of the debut joint from Grand Master MC Phat Daddy B-Ray, a double wide production, to view my reply to your question. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif