Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Omg!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SUPERSUB87, Dec 9, 2006.

1. SUPERSUB87

SUPERSUB87 1/2 ton status

so my grandfather is getting back from wyoming today... and hes bringing my grandmothers new suburban!!! ill post pics when i see it. its a fully loaded ltz with that dark metallic blue paint that changes to green. also ill post some pics of my sub that im working on... just came in from the garage after the phone call confirming that the new sub is coming. anyways. just excited. thats all. :D :D :D

2. KGsK5

KGsK5 1/2 ton status

buddy of mines parents picked one up 2 days ago... BLING BLING. fully loaded... and when i mean fully loaded i mean complete power EVERYTHING

3. SUPERSUB87

SUPERSUB87 1/2 ton status

thats how this one is suppose to be. with nav. dvd. 20" wheels. and a bunch of other crap. oh and 4wd :D

4. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

When I was at the dealer getting my Silverado, they had a victory red six-speed convertable vette, a Black 4x4 CCSB Duramax on 20's and BFG AT's, and a new Suburban 2500 4x4 all sitting up front on display. It was a Chevy lover's dream. I've seen that paint color you're talking about- it's a really unique color, looks nice. The new leather interior looks like something out of a lexus or caddy.