Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

? on Jesse's high angle driveline

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 1 FN HI K5, Dec 8, 2002.

1. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

? on Jesse\'s high angle driveline

Jesse or anyone know if High Angle Driveline make's a 1410 rear 205 flange and cv driveline? If so how much? I have a 1350 rear cv driveline i would put up front and the 1410 cv on the rear..Thanks Brad AKA <font color="red"> 1 FN HI K5 </font color>

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Re: ? on Jesse\'s high angle driveline

the one he makes is like the one in my truck..and i got mine at driveline service..thats where he got his too Brad if you want to check it out i have my truck down at off road enterprises so when ya pick up your axle down there take a look at it...its freekin huge...the price of the shaft was right around 750 with the flange adapter for the t-case and all ballanced and ready to go...the only part of it that is = to the 1410 is the c/v its self on mine...but i am sure if you wanted to you could swap out the slip yoke to what ever you wanted..oh by the way...you axle is lookin bad ass. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

WOW <font color="red">$750.00</font color> maybe i will stick with my 1350 cv out of a ford 450 that i paid $250.00 and put one up front as well. <font color="red"> 1 FN HI K5</font color>

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well with what i spent in that one shaft i would have spent in 3 others that i would have wasted by now...i was killin a shaft about every 3 months