Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

On the Phone with Bubba Ray

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The Bible Mart still doesn't have The Satanic Bible and they don't think they can order it. You'd think they would stock a product they keep on getting calls on. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John Wanker apparently doesn't have skillz. When he told the person he was from the Sierra Club and he was doing a survey, all he heard was 'click.' /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

And last but not least, someone's grandmother apparently doesn't like the Sierra Club either, she wasn't interested in doing the survey either.

The Thomas Kinkaide Gallery does not carry any art work by Jenna Jameson, but the guy on the phone said he would talk to the owner about getting some. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Last but not least, has anyone heard of Fred's Pizza? Beware, they printed the wrong phone number on the coupon sheet.

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

ATT wanted to know how I was today... I told him that I just got back from the VA hospital with the knowlege that I only had 6 months to live. And how was YOUR day sir?..............................click.....dial tone....

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

How about calling Taco Bell and asking them how much meat they stuff in their taco. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Or KFC and ask how big their breasts are /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

What's funny about the two Sierra Club calls and the pizza call is that they were to the same town in OK. No I'm not telling which one. I just started making up numbers until I started getting hits.

Had to look this town up when I got home cause I never heard of it and to my surprise, there's less than 500 people in it. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif No wonder I called about 20 different numbers and only got three people to answer and two answering machines, every other number was no good.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Here ya go Bubba /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Here ya go Bubba /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

REPOST!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

You posted the same link the last time I called the Bible Mart.

That's okay, I've thought up some new material. My next round of phone calls is going to be to the Blackhawk, SD area doing a survey about Beaver Oil /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

REPOST!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

You posted the same link the last time I called the Bible Mart.

That's okay, I've thought up some new material. My next round of phone calls is going to be to the Blackhawk, SD area doing a survey about Beaver Oil /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I LIKE IT!!!!

9. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

Call the grocery store and ask for some "assmilk" as in the the milk of a donkey...........