Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 4xcrazy, Feb 20, 2004.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Finally, after two days of crawling around, laying on my back, gettin all dirty with my arms in the air most of the time, basically just feelin like a trashy street whore, I got my new/used transmission installed and workin. A big thank you very much goes out to Blazekraze, for supplying the unit that now resides behind my tired ol' 350. Just a few little adjustments i believe with the neverliked TV cable everything should be all good. Well lets see how long i can drive this unit till it burns up eh? Hope to see all you Arizona residents on the trails soon, now that i'm rollin, shouldn't be to hard not to. cYa
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Finally /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Well get your gears in slap some tires on there and lets hit it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif