Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

On the topic of cops...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 89GMCSuburban, Jan 7, 2007.

1. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

That's terrible, he was just a kid with his whole life ahead.

This is why I have a great deal of respect for law enforcement in my middle age. It isn't a normal job. Get up in the morning, look at your wife and/or kids, and wonder if you'll be seeing them again. Not including the constant scrutiny of your actions, dealing with the ass end of humanity, and criticism from the public you serve and protect.

Takes a special something inside to endure that crap.

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

and my friend Mike is that person. plus he is an asshole.yes he profiles,because the people that look like they are gonna break the law.are prolly GONNA break the law.Mike works the crappy shift so he sees alot.we both grew up here and have seen the changes.he see's the **** most of us never see cuz we are sleeping,content knowing people like him are out there.my cousin built a house on a secluded street.Lang road,off Northline.(Pauly knows where). big houses, big yards. but people are getting killed doing drug deals on that road all the time. because its secluded,your neighborhood isn't as quiet as you think.but people like Mike let you think its quiet.BUT, he has a fun side.he messes with young people all the time.some one called on a kid selling his snowmobile,cuz he was riding it in the hood. Mike said he would only let the kid off if he let him take it for a spin.:laugh: then the kid in the mustang,the kid pulled out of a car wash sideways. so Mike pulled him over. the guy was crying,saying he could not afford another ticket.Mike said"i didn't pull you over to give you a ticket. i pulled you over to tell you your car is a piece of ****!! i could spin the wheels on a mini van in water...":haha: :haha: :haha:

4. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I believe that should be the protocol for anyone caught in a murder on tape; executed within a week.

Just a kid that cop.:(

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

yes sir. if its on tape,why waste time?it's your day to die sucka!!!!

6. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

creepy as soon as i started reading it it came on the news.. sucks though, if they would have thought about it they would spend less time in jail for marijuana than killing a cop..and they probably would have just been hit with fines and other crap..stupid people in this world...

i agree though let the hangin commence!