Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Once again, an eBay dingleberry!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Apr 18, 2004.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

4. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The front and rear differentials are off 1 ton model, the front is a 10 Bolt, Rear is a 14 Bolt. Both are Dana’s with Spicer lockers

[/ QUOTE ]

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    The front and rear differentials are off 1 ton model, the front is a 10 Bolt, Rear is a 14 Bolt. Both are Dana’s with Spicer lockers.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

6. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

I would like to rip that guy a new one... He says "the only thing that is 1500 is the body"

UH there is not one single 1ton part on the truck. Freakin douche bag. I mean I could understand if it was a one ton that had 3/4ton axles swapped in, or if he said it had one ton running gear, and it did, but neither are true. its a glorified half ton POS.

Maybe the Lucas OIL and new gasket in the rear axle make up for its shortcomings. FKng idiot. That is false advertising and his auction should be sh!tcanned.

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    History: 0 bids

[/ QUOTE ]

So far I think things are going about right /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Ah, anybody who doesn't do their homework and believes that kind of crap deserves what they get.

Guy at work believed the salesman who told him that the "1500" was pounds, so it was really a 3/4 ton /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I had to smack Tony about for that, which was challenging (Tony is 6'-6" in all directions and 500+).

Ya know, on sheep, you just cut the fur holding the dingeberry... wonder if you can trim dingleberries on Ebay? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    -- A

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

After you buy it you can buy this to get it home!
    Nice Car Hauler

Yesterday the buy it now price was over $1200 --hmmm.

11. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice Car Hauler

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Nice Car Hauler

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have NEVER NEVER NEVER once got stuck in any off road condition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: "I've never been wheeling."

Mall Crawler.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I have NEVER NEVER NEVER once got stuck in any off road condition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: "I've never been wheeling."

Mall Crawler.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

WES
    I couldnt help it... you all made me do it...
    I confess....
    I sent the knucklehead an email and told him to visit our site to learn what chevy trucks are all about....
    sorry.... even the uneducated have to breath occasionally
    cam