Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Once again, another praise DIY4X thread

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Jul 3, 2006.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Jan 12, 2001
    I don't know how to put this in words but will try anyways.

Kert is just amazing. I sent him my Dodge D60 steering arm to have him weld and redrill the taper so the draglink can be fitted on top of the arm. I made a thread asking for this type of fabrication and he stepped up to bat. I mailed the arm out to him last week sometime and got it back today. Very quick service and shipping if you ask me.
    It came back just as I requested and also much cleaner than I shipped it to him. The price he offered to do this included the shipping fee was not fair I thought. Especially after inspecting the arm today when I got it and thinking he didn't charge me enough for this job.
    When you go to read his feedback ratings, you will clearly read that next time I have him do work for me, I'm "tipping" him extra to "recover" for the work he did on this steering arm. It's guys like Kert that I can fully understand that they are not out to try and make a killing doing this type of work but rather out to make everyone happy and their trucks perform, too. He has absolutely NO complaints from me and I will recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE. :bow:

Kudo's to Kert at DIY4X. :waytogo:
  2. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Yea, Kurt is an artist with steel.
  3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Nov 22, 2004
    X millions.... ive had kert fab me up stuff a few times now, i have never once had a problem, or been offended by price. Kert is very quick with response and works hand in hand with you so you get what you want! hes just a great vendor and we are all lucky to have him!;)
  4. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Dec 15, 2002

I do appreciate the compliments guys. Few things make me feel as good as a happy customer does.