Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Once again, I have stuff for sale because I always have too much stuff

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mountainexplorer, Nov 8, 2005.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I know, I'm always selling what I have now to get something new...

Warn 8274 electric winch, works good, missing the outer mounting plate (the thin one on the opposite side of the motor). Otherwise complete with cable. $300.

(4) 16.5x9.75 Stock GM steel 8-lug rims... mid-70's Camper Special style ones that took factory hubcaps. $50/set of 4.

(4) 15x10 6-lug Chrome spokes $70.

Stock 8-lug GM steel rims, 16x6.5, came on mid 70's/80's 3/4 and 1-tons, $25 for 4.

Front brush guard/grille guard, bolts onto 1973-1980 factory front bumper, pictures available. Needs to be repainted... was white. $70

Manual flywheel for a 350 or other internally balanced motor $20.

NP203 T-case, 27-spline TH350 version, with adapter. Good for doubler, or was a good working fulltime unit for use, out of a '76 1/2 ton 4x4. $50

SM465 4spd and NP205 T-case, 10-spline figure 8, with adapter and shifters, 1350 rear bolt-on yoke, 4-bolt square flange front, aluminum manual bellhousing. $300. If it doesn't sell soon it's going into another rig.

GM 10-bolt front housing with 3.73 gears in it $25.

8-lug conversion parts for a Dana 44 or 10-bolt front. Spindles, backing plates that take the tin dust shield (have been partly ground for running 15" rims), external style 6-bolt hub assemblies, and rotors. No locking hubs, and rotors don't look all that great. Might be able to be turned again. $85

8ft Trailer made out of a '70's Ford pickup bed, 9" rear end, 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern, just needs wiring plug in and to be registered (and one tail lense). Tongue welded up and ready to tow otherwise. $150.

1500 lb ATV winch with solenoids and remote, and boom swing arm for use as a hoist on a truck bed or trailer. Just needs the winch mounted up to it, and a base and round upright support to mount it to a bed. This is just the winch with wiring and remote and the swing arm assembly. It was a "K-Bar" manufactured hydraulic pump hoist setup, with the hydraulic jack removed and solid piece put it to set it at a stationary angle. A 2" receiver style mount was added to it, so that the winch could be mounted onto a receiver and used to easily remove it when not in use. $150 for what I have, winch and swing/arm/boom. You'd just have to make mounts for your application.

Heavy Duty hoist with manual ratcheting winch, stationary 90 degree angled boom that will extend, was mounted to a flatbed, and used for lifting and loading heavy diamond drilling equipment. Has cable and swivels 360 degrees. Not sure on the load capacity, but it should handle quite a bit. It's pretty much all there ready to bolt down and use. $150

Older 6ft Meyers snowplow blade, with 2-way motor (up and down), manual angle. Extra supports and springs added to blade. Was mounted on an '87 Chevy 1-ton... but new or better mounting brackets should be made or added for proper support. Otherwise, plowed great and surfaces cleaner than my newer plow (because of the weight). Good for doing a long driveway if you live out in the boonies. Not for commercial plowing or lots where you need to power angle. $800 for blade, pump, and what other mounts/brackets I have.

Pair non-machined flattop knuckles $70/pair

Dana 44 3/4 ton 8-lug front end, 4.09 gears, flattop knuckles, complete with external bolt-on drive flanges, $200.

Dana 70HD wide 1-ton Dually rear end, 4.10 gears, open, 8-lug, complete drum to drum. Brakes worked good, but one line needs replaced now. Came out of a 1-ton Crew Cab. $200

14-bolt Full-Floater 1-ton Dually Cab and Chassis rear end, 8-lug, narrow housing, 4.56 gears, open, complete. $200. Also have 4.10 ring and pinion that I can sell with this rather than the 4.56s.

14-bolt Full-Floater 3/4 ton 8-lug rear, spring pads and shocks mounts set up for a '69-'72 K5 or 4x4 truck, 4.56 gears, open, complete, $200.

TH400 tranny and NP205 T-case with adapter and shifter out of 1980 Chevy in good working order $700 with crossmember, torque convertor, and front/rear drivelines out of longbed '80 K20.

Single tube Roll bar for 1973-1976 K5 Blazer $50.

Whole vehicles for sale:

1977 Chevy Crew Cab 3/4 ton 4x4, 350 with Edelbrock intake, Rebuilt TH400 tranny, part-time 203 T-case, Dana 44 large hub front end, 14-bolt Full-Floater Posi rear, 4.10 gears, heavy duty rear springs and overloads, 4" lift, newer radiator, tilt column, factory tach, frame mount receiver hitch. Cab has drivers side floor and rocker panel rust. Front fenders have been replaced and are rust free, just needs cab floor work. Has 8ft Knapheide locking utility bed. Asking $1800 with the bed, or $1500 without the utility bed but with a standard chevy fleetside 8' box.

1977 K5 Blazer 4x4, 350, TH350/203, Dana 44 front, 12-bolt rear, 3.42 gears, 2" lift, 33" Tires on 15x10 chrome spokes, good starter play rig or hunting rig. Primer black. Body not the greatest, but not the worst either. Here's the story on why I have it: Traded a $1300 truck for it 2.5 years ago, it had a new SB400 in it that was improperly installed, I kept the motor a "friend" was buying the rest of the Blazer. The 400 I kept out of it blew up after a short while, and the rest of the Blazer sat unpaid for on my place with parts disappearing off of it for 2 years. I finally decided to take it back, and put it back together again... putting a motor, axles and other stuff in it. I'm asking $1300 what I was initially into it OBO. I'll have pics soon.

Soon will have a 1978 1/2 ton 2wd Chevy longbed with an Olds 350 and TH400. Good work truck. $750 obo. (I just have to put the replacement tranny in it)

Free stuff if you can figure out a way to get them from my remote area of the state without me doing anything:

Bare Dana 44 front housings with caps for carrier bearings still there.

GM 10-bolt bare front housing

Misc '73-'80 Doors with internals but varying states of outer damage (rust, dents etc). Good glass and working manual window mechanisms... also Suburban/crew cab back doors.

1976-1987 K5 Blazer top

4x4 Blazer frames, and truck frames, 2wd 8-lug and 5-lug front disc brake suspension and parts, 2wd K5 frame, gauge parts and pieces, duct work, misc interior components of not-perfect condition.

250-6 cylinder out of a late 70's 4dr Chevelle that we drove over, but didn't hurt the motor. Supposedly ran a few years ago.

305 V8 out of another car we drove over, no idea on it's condition.

Stock front '73-'87 front leaf springs, 2-leaf or 3 leaf spring packs, some rear springs left, mostly 52" 1/2 ton stuff.

3/4 ton 2wd Crew Cab frame, same thickness as a 1-ton, have title. Has burnt up cab and body, has front 2wd suspension, no rear axle or drivetrain.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lets see pics of that flatbed. I happen to have a 75 that needs one. lol!

also, got any dually wheels for me?

man you have a lot of trucks... lol! ;)

j

3. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

:crazy: ok you guys really need to stop selling things when i don't have any money!! :D

4. mountainexplorer

It's not that great of a flatbed. It sits flush with the cab (width)... it's not wider. This is the only pic I could find of it. It's on the truck on the trailer.

Only Dually rims I have are 16.5's or split rims 16's which no one would or should want to run.

TowingFlatbed1.jpg

5. jekbrown

you're right, flatbed doesn't look bling/big enough for my tow rig project. All the tires on my 75 are 16.5s tho... whatcha got for me with respect to dually wheels? :)

j

6. mountainexplorer

I have the 4 16.5" Dually 8-lug rims that are currently on a Dana 70. I doubt whoever buys that axle will want them with the axle and would rather run 16s.

7. jekbrown

coolio, sell 'em to me then. :) Guess I'm the only guy in the world actually looking for 8-lug 16.5 rims. lol! Personally, I'd rather have 16s too... but the 4 tires I have now are actually in really nice shape... might as well keep 'em and use them. Then all I need are 2 more decent 31s and I'll be set for runnin' duals.

My current rims (16.5" chrome wagonwheels) kinda surprised me... i was out washing my new tow rig for the first time today and after some scrub-brush / scotchbrite action they are really shiny under all the stains/dirt/crap. They looked like they hadn't been cleaned in 5 years at least. Silly previous owners, its all about the bling! :)

j

8. mountainexplorer

You going to run dually rims in the rear and single style rims up front? The 16.5's have tires on them with good tread, but they are recaps and weatherchecked pretty bad. I may have a usable pair of 31x10.50R16.5's too.

9. jekbrown

I was going to... then Kenny schooled me up. Now the tentative plan is to swap out the brake/hub junk I need to to run dually-style-front rims up front. The truck I have needs a brake job anyway... and I really don't want to carry a bunch of spare tires around. I've never owned or known anyone who owned a dually... so I didn't know anything about them until Kenny responded to my post. Maybe I still don't... lol! I pretty much only hang around 4x4 forums.. and people don't discuss "dually tech" here much.

Oh cool... hook me up. :grin: 31x10.5x16.5 is what I have on the rear of my tow rig right now... Les Schwab Wild Countrys (or whatever). Think they are load range D. Front tires are 31" tall too... but I think they are narrower... I'd have to check.

j

10. mountainexplorer

I knew someone who had Dually spindles and hubs/rotors from a 2wd Dually. But I don't know where he is anymore.

What are you doing with your old chrome spokes?

11. jekbrown

bummer. A guy on craigslist had pretty much all the suspension/brake/steering parts for a 73 or 74 1 ton dually rig.. including rims (the front two) he wanted $100 I think. Not sure if that stuff will fit on my 75 3/4 ton camper special tho. Before I throw down 100 bones I need to do my homework. lol!

sellin' 'em... why, wanna trade? :)

j

12. mountainexplorer

That could work :D I could use regular rims more than dually ones.

13. jekbrown

sounds like a plan. I feel like I have way to many chrome wagons right now... with them on the k5 (with the lil 35s) and on the tow rig too. Thats just to much bling. :grin: :thumb:

j

14. mountainexplorer

Now the biggest deal... trying to get them physically swapped from here to there and there to here.

15. jekbrown

well, surely someone is going on a road trip at sooome point. I'm not even going to insure my tow rig for another 3-4 months, while I clean/tune it up and ad the flatbed, somewhere between now and then we ought to be able to work something out. :)

j

16. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

how much to ship the np 203, just the gearbox? If you mentioned something about not shipping I didn't read your whole post, so slap me now.

to 95501

Thanks
    Jesse

17. mountainexplorer

Well, I hate shipping stuff. But I might do it. My zip is 99205 if you want to figure out the weight of a 203 range box and get an idea yourself.

18. jekbrown

attention...attention... clean out your PM inbox!!!! :grin:

j

19. mountainexplorer

20. blublaz

blublaz 1/2 ton status

do you still have the 8 lug stuff if so im really interested