Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One down............4 to go.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MOABDADC22, Oct 16, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Well, I finally have the K5 80% done. It would be done, but an anonymous member /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif is dodging my PM's about the parts he owes me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

Thanks to a certain generous member, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif<font color="blue"> K5DAN </font> /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (who is providing me with the missing parts for just shipping costs /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif), I will hopefully have the missing parts required to move this thing under it's own power soon.

I am forced to buy my tires one at a time because of the upcoming holidays(My kids having a kick a$$ x-mas is way up there on the ole' priority list). The tire fairy brought me my first tire a few days ago. I went with Dunlop Mud Rover 35x12.5x15 for now. Here is a pic of the new tire next to the old 31's. [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Congrats Bob,

Those 35's will look sweet on your rig. Hey man don't feel bad about one tire at a time, I think it's cool you put your family first. I have the same problem that's why my rig doesn't get too much attention /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Well who am I kidding she still gets spoiled...only if my wife says it's ok /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I think that's what most of us do too. Buy whatever we can, when we can. I've been slowly buying suff for mine since February. I've managed to get the new motor and trans in, new wheels and tires on and some other things in the works...haven't even drove the thing yet /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif