Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One heck of an Engine swap option

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudbug1979, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Mudbug1979

Mudbug1979 1/2 ton status

Well almost, Not! This thing is insane and I just had to share it with everyone.

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifhttp://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccsshb/12cyl/ /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

that would be cool, i think 5 million foot pounds of TQ. would be enough to smoke some 46in IROK's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

re post of a repost of a repost of a repost, every three months this gets posted up /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

its ok though looks cool /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that would be cool, i think 5 million foot pounds of TQ. would be enough to smoke some 46in IROK's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I bet you would be the only person in the world to roast 46's at 102 rpm's. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Harrison

5. Aquaman

Aquaman 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Especially if there ever was /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif such a thing!