Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One last party, gotta make it good!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Dec 12, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

What's the best recipe for trashcan punch?

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jungle juice? Umm, depends on who much man you are. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif That's what you're gonna need when you're done.

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

here's the deal, I've got a lot of liquor i need to use up, got a fifth of everclear, a fifth of long island iced tea mix, and a little bit of vodka, ect...Can I use all this chit? The LIT has tequilla in it, I dont want my punch to taste like [censored], ya know. Just askin, we always used to use vodka, but just trying to free up the cabinents!

Btw, any of you texas boys want to come out, you're welcome. We're going wheeling sunday too! Bring your trucks, come drink with me before I move off to the great white north!
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

if only ya weren't too far up north for me. lol. damn. oh well i'll drink my own stuff. later.

jacob

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

OK here's a recipe from Good Ol California...

Make Jello according to normal instructions but make the water a 50% mixture of your favorite booze. When it's done pour it into little plastic cups with tops and put in the fridge to chill... Makes nice two ounce servings... There's always room for JELLO! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just throw all the stuff into a garbage can, add some ice and it's awn........to the porcelin bus, one-way trip to destruction.