Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

one last post, :-D

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ddragggon, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

figgure while I still have an hour to post in, I'd better make the best of it. with that said, I give you Yatta!!

Edit: as I glance through it, there may be some objectionable material in it (PG=13 at worst). its a shockwave file, and a funny one at that, especialy if you know the inside joke behind it. if your computer chunks while playing it, then right click to get a menu, and select a lower quality setting.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

WTF? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    WTF? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yatta is japanese for `Happy'

someone took the original song, and put all that stuff behind it, and mistranslated it while they were at it, which is why all the immages make little sense, but sounds like they're singing it in the song... if I can find the stickfighter death, I'll post that before I'm dissalowed from this forum...

-Rich

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

It makes even less sense I think because I don't have speakers hooked up right now. So all I see is the pictures of real random sh*t with Yatta in it. My first recation is WTF.

5. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Well knowing it means happy does help.... but I still think someone hit the crack pipe hard in making that.... LOL

7. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

dragon, i completely understand the humor of yatta. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifunfortunately many people don't /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif remember, it takes a geek /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and i have all those fights on my computer too. you don't happen to remember toilet duk do you? it was a dark day when that site shut down.

8. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    dragon, i completely understand the humor of yatta. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifunfortunately many people don't /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif remember, it takes a geek /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and i have all those fights on my computer too. you don't happen to remember toilet duk do you? it was a dark day when that site shut down.

[/ QUOTE ]Toilet Duk?!?! as in the poster from Somethingawful, or another video? :-P

I thought about posting the `allyourbase.swf' but figgured `Yatta' was a better one. heck, I've still got 15 minutes to the hypothetical end of the day, I might just cram AYB on too... :-P

if at least one person gets a chuckle, then my work is done here...

-Rich

9. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    and here it is... the 3rd of the Xaio Xaio fights...(stick fighter kungfu theater)

the rest are here, site is in Russian. most fights are interactive.
    http://mult.ee/xiaoxiao.shtml

[/ QUOTE ]

It is almost like a jackie chan movie /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif