Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One last set of Humvee rims/runflats.

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by uao85, Jul 31, 2006.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Hey guys I have already sold all of the complete sets of tires, rims that I had this past few weeks, BUT I do have one more set of bare rims/runflats for sale. I had several guys in line, but they all backed out for some reason or another. I am asking $100 bucks for the set, and will deliver for $$. Again, these are the 8 bolt humvee style beedlocks and I have 1 set of 4 left(rims and runflats).

Regards,
    Remington

2. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

Hey if you're willing to ship, could you check shipping to 89423. And if it helps any, it is a business with a fork lift and a shipping dock. Also i wouldn't need to the flats, but if it doesnt change shipping costs to much then i would take them. Thanks.
    Cory

3. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Well it looks like I have a guy in town that wants them, but if anything changes then I will pm you with the shipping price.

Regards,
    Remington

4. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

sounds good, just let me know. THanks.
    Cory

5. extremetahoe

extremetahoe 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Could you get me a price on shipping too 28539 Thanks

6. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

^^^^^^
    Yeah they sold a few weeks ago.................BUT I will be purchasing some more humvee tires/rims/runflats at the end of this month. This time around I will be picking up some 12 and 8 bolt style rims, and maybe even a few xml or xzl tires as well for some of the more hardcore guys around. Shipping on these tires is rediculous, but a guy that bought them from me found a place that shipped a set of 4 tires/rims/runflats to Cali for about $240. So as far as shipping goes, if you want a quote, then pm me and I will give you my address so you can check out all the freight shippers out there. Otherwise, this time around I will most likely be seperating all the rims/runflats from the tires and selling them seperately since shipping is what killed most of the deals from out of state guys last time around.

Regards,
    Remington