Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One last shot... Goodyear Wrangler AT/S Tires 35x12.5x15

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jjlaughner, Mar 13, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I found some earlier but it was going to be $900 shipped and thats not including mounting and balancing... Anyone know of some in a warehouse? DesertRat has them listed with wheels for $1000 but I've emailed them with no replies, I called in a few months back and they said they didn't have any in-stock at the time.
    New or Lightly used 35x12.50x15's hoping someone has a clearence price on the them 600-750 including shipping? I could go a little higher if i get all my toys sold. Used depending on condition.
    Cheapest shipping will probley be FedEx Ground, I can pickup at any central Indiana freight locations, shoot me a PM /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. mybikisfas

mybikisfas Registered Member

have a set of 15 x 10 eagle alloys (6lugs) and 33x12.5x15 bfg's( over 80 percent life + warranty) make offer , am in tx

3. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    have a set of 15 x 10 eagle alloys (6lugs) and 33x12.5x15 bfg's( over 80 percent life + warranty) make offer , am in tx

[/ QUOTE ]

no thanks, not a BFG guy /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif 33's are too small anyways, I have 32's now
    Looks like I'm getting MTR's soon

4. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

I don't know if you're locked into that brand/model, but I have a set of "all purpose" Grabbers in that size that I am dying to get rid of. I don't know the shipping, but I'm guessing I can probably do them for your price. From the tread pattern, I consider them about a half step less aggressive then a BFG AT. I can dig up some pics if you like.

5. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't know if you're locked into that brand/model

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much... Goodyear for sure, MTR or AT/S. I really like the AT/S but it is not in production anymore /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I'm flat broke cash wise, so I'm thinking sears is going to be my best bet using my sears card with 0% interest for a year /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I'll be ordering 35's and 37" MTR's probley end of this month /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Thanks though

6. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

That's cool. Good luck with your new MTRs. I've heard great things about them. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif