Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One Lucky .....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Metrodps, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Twas the night before Recon and all through the flat not creature was stirring, not even a rat. I had just filled the K5 up with 30 galons of gas. When I arose to settle the matter it emptied my wallet of most of my cash. At $2.29 a galllon it blew $68.70 fast.

When I rounded the drive but what should appear but a sadden rug rat. There he sat him and his cat. I could see from where I sat he was mad as a matter of fact. I leaped from the cab and my belly it shook like a bowl full of jelly. I took of my hat and there we sat.

He said low and slow mom can't go man this blows! So I arose to settle the matter and faced her klatter. Twitching and moaning on how she wasn't going. I said with a straight face"That's to bad dear you have to stay here". I said it wouldn't be the same and played her game.

I called out the door for my boy. I said you grab this I'll grab that don't forget the other crap! And we went right to work his feet they did fly as he flew from the room I heard him say "a wheeling we will go"

OK gear is all packed on the road at 07:00 (7:00am) for Rausch Creek. The site of Summer Blaze 2007

2. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Arghh got on PA turnpike instead of 80 and lost time and gas. Got in around 19:00 hrs (7:00pm). We went to Hershey and did the choclate thing and now at Rausch forgot my phone card and some other little poo. Good thing this was a dry run.

Gas was $2.69 to $2.73 Lots of big hills so gas milage is down will figure it later :( tired so calling it a night. Be at Rausch at 08:30 hrs (8:30am)