Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One more day... almost to the end of the week

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, May 9, 2003.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

It's 8:00 Friday morning. I plan to leave with my friends by 6:00 pm at the latest to go up to where we are having the mud races tomorrow. I have planty to do when I get there.

Right now my car trailer is sitting 1/3 done. I have until 2 pm at the latest to finish it, then load the truck Blazer on it, load my stuff after running around and doing errands, round up my friends, and leave.

Then once I get there at 8, I can start the real work of getting ready for tomorrow.

It's going to be a long day...

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

blah... I'm off of both jobs today for my sister's graddiation, then I work all weekend... and all next week... and maybe next Saturday, but don't think so... Then on the 22nd I start at Saturn full time /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hopefully I'll be getting 2 consecutive days off... don't see why not... but yea... I'll have to give up wheelin on Saturdays probably /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

get some good pics for us who cant make it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif