Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One more week and it will all be over

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, May 11, 2005.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

My head is ready to explode again. Too many things to get done. In one more week, I can go back to my regularly busy schedule instead of this ultra busy one. I hope I can survive without loosing my mind.

I've put so many things off and so many people on the backburner... I guess even after the races I hold are all over this week I'll still be playing catch up.

I'm late and should be up north getting ready, but I gotta pick up trophies, send out packages, load some stuff, make more phone calls... I even spent all day yesterday trying to get ready to leave and I'm not close to being ready yet.

How do I do this to myself? (though I've gotten offers for a lifetime of help for a Dana 60 front, but I'd rather die of stress :blush: )

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i prayed for ya. you'll make it.my neighbor down the street is the ford version of you bro.he even built a trailer that he stacks 4 to 5 trucks in.i REALLY want to see how he get's them out!!! :laugh: he strips e'm and makes trucks to sell.extended cabs seem to be his favorite.79's are the newwest truck he gets.

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Thank you.

I dont even know why I wrote that. I think I was just rambling.

This weekend is the last mud race I'm going to hold on my property. Just too much hassle, too much expense, and never enough time. Between that and everything else going on, it's just nuts. I need to be there today and I started trying to get ready to leave on Tuesday and I'm still not totally ready (and I even took off work).

I've been printing off paperwork, forms, and making copies and trying to keep it all in order. I almost feel like I'm solely trying to do what most clubs have about a dozen people do. But I brought it all on myself. It also sucks that I borrowed $500 to pay for some of the expenses (trophies and such), and I havent gotten gas yet for the trip or other supplies we'll need and I have $21 left, $20 of which was borrowed. I still owe about $200 to friends from last weekends favors, and $50 to someone else.

I think next week, I'm going to just work on the necessary things around here that need to be done and not do anything else. I wish I could hit the pause button on life for 12 hours and sit back and collect myself.

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

when i get overwhelmed with stuff i just remind myself that when i'm old and look back,it will seem funny that i got so crazy about it.at least it;s something you chose to do and not court ordered. stop and take a breather. a little rest will help you play catch up. :D