Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One of my last BB'03 upgrades ....

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by jms, Sep 23, 2003.

1. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

One of my last BB\'03 upgrades ....

is finally here!

[​IMG]

This is sort of an insider joke left over from last year's BB'02 /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Re: One of my last BB\'03 upgrades ....

he he, I wasn't there but I read about it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting

I Like It!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    Dam I wish I had that song on CD! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. i_4x4

i_4x4 1/2 ton status

How LABOR intensive is that Modiffication? LOL. A True bolt on. See you there.

5. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Bolt on? Yes. But the agony of dealing with the Nebraska DMV! The uncertainty whether the desired plate is actually available! The waiting! This is NOT like calling Summit, or ORD, no sir! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

See y'all out there! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

I was there...and remember...hehehe.

See ya there bud...btw...if you are coming across I70....just past the 24 road exit...stop on by yhr freightliner dealership and say hi...i'm off that friday for the bash but i'll be there monday thru thursday...

DW