Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One Of The Worst Nights Of My Life...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, May 1, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ok, this is an all out bitching thread, so those of you who don't care to read about my petty problems can hit the back button now. For all others, here goes: Some of you remember a thread a long time ago about who I should choose for a prom date. A girl who had an older alcoholic boyfriend or a girl who had been broken up with and I was pretty much the fallback guy for. Well, the drunken boyfriend of girl #1 ended up smashing two of my truck windows and threatening me, two police reports later I realized it was getting out of hand over a damn dance and said screw it. I went with the chick I was the fallback guy for.

I picked up her at like 1, her mom was all excited cuz she likes me better than any of the boyfriends this girl has ever had. We took my friend's '03 GC on 22's because my mudder wasn't done. The first address she tells me to stop at we walk inside and waddya know, it's her ****in ex-b/f's house. GREAT. It's really awkward but at the end she gives him a long ass hug which kinda bugs me. I say whatever and we go from there. The next place we stop, someone tells my date that some fat chick has the same dress as her. AND THE **** HITS THE FAN...for like 3 hours she's completely inconsolabe, I try hugging her a few times and she just pushes me away like I'm being an ass. So we go to her friend's house so she can try and find a different dress because I was sick of hearing about it. She spends an hour and a half doing that and ends up changing back into her original dress. By now I'm steaming. We go out to eat, which of course I pay for (along with the flowers, prom tickets, and several other things) And she's still bitching about the dress thing. By now I'm tuning her out and thinking the dance will be better. We get to grand march and the couple that had been riding with us goes to their spots and she pretty well stops talking to me. I try and get her to smile and that just doesn't happen. We walk through grand march, out the other side, and basically go our seperate ways...I'm slightly agitated to say the least. My older sister comes down after grand march and wants a picture of us, I go grab her, she gives me her garter, I give her my tie, take a picture, and we start to talk again. I go around the corner to grab her something to drink, and when I come back, her ****ing ex-boyfriend is there and she's holding on to him like there's no tomorrow. This wasn't just a hug, it was like an I'm so glad you're here gosh I miss you sorta ****. I drop the drinks where I stand, walk out, and go home. She never called last night, walked right past me at work this morning and didn't say a word.

To add insult to injury, the girl with the nasty drunken boyfriend somehow went with another guy and looked absolutely gorgeous. I talked to her more than I talked to my own date and she said I owed her a dance or two for standing her up, which I took her up on. Unbeknownst to me, her b/f was at grand march and stuck around for a few minutes, like the first slow song a few minutes....lucky lucky me, I'm just glad I had a friend's vehicle so he didn't know which windows to break.

I'm sorry everyone, this has been an incredibly long post and I left out some of the most infuriating parts to make it shorter. I'm just so wound up it's unbelievable, I couldn't get a nut loose on my truck this morning and put a wrench through the wall for it. I ran over the camera with my damn truck and put my tux on the door of the rental place last night. Screw it, I don't know what else to say or do anymore.

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Man, I think we've all had nights like that. Sorry to hear it didn't go as planned. At least you got to dance with a gorgeous chick. But keep an eye out for your truck, that girl's boyfriend still knows what it looks like, even if it wasn't at prom. Anyway, hope things go better for ya. :crazy:

3. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

I would have nothing to do in any way shape or form with the girl who ditched you at the prom. Say nothing to her even if she apologizes just accept it and walk away. I know you are pissed but this will pass, believe it or not. I would try to mend my fences with the girl with the drunken boyfriend she sounds like a sweetheart. Don't let that drunken jerk intimidate you go after what you want regardless. Good Luck and stop breakin your stuff over this.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Try too hook da biotch who dumped ya at da dance with the drunk-punk. Then you and hottie can go on your merry way.

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Eh, if I had it to do over again I wouldn't have gone to the prom. My girlfriend of the time went with a friend of mine. Temper short on me, that wasn't good. Overall the night sucked, though my girlfriend and her sister(both hot, her sister was in my grade) did double team dance with me. It made it on the Prom video too :D immortalized me getting humped from both sides by two chicks.

It sucks I know, but get over it. Lifes way too short for high school drama. First thing I did before I even graduated, was ditch that **** at the doors of the school. I talk to very few people I did in high school, except for the random running into each other, hey how are you. Half the people that see me from high school hardly recognize me, when they see me all tattooed, their jaws drop and can't believe I'M that way. There are a lot of chicks out there, high school romance rarely works out anymore. Back in the day it may have, but it just doesn't these days.

Just realize you are better than that bull**** and fighting over that ex of yours is pointless(been down that road for too ****ing long). If you could get in with the other chick, psycho boyfriend aside(carry a knife as much as you can and make sure there is a paper trail of attacks on you), that could be a good thing. If I've learned anything over time, excessive drama is only worth it in certain cases. My high school girlfriend, I thought I loved her and it was worth it. Once I fell for Tshy, I realized I had no idea what love was(compared to high school) and shes always been worth any fight... until recently where I just had to give up. I guess everything ends and everything goes to **** at some points, just a matter of flushing the damn toilet and moving on.

I need a tattoo.... RJ!!

6. highrider_44s

highrider_44s 1/2 ton status

yea there's alot of psyco woman out there good ones are hard to find nowadays but the main thing is you got through the night and now it's time to move on. :D

7. mikey_d05

Ok, let me clear this up, I wasn't hoping for a relationship. I was (am) just extremely angry because I: cut a hunting trip with my dad short, ditched the other girl, spent a lot of money, put up with her cry baby bull****, and wasted a day of my life, and she didn't even have the decency to talk to me. I was never in it for love, but I was in it for a good time, and she pretty well screwed that up.

BTW, the camera was a disposable. I threw it away on the way out but one of my friends pitched a fit, grabbed it, and said if I wasn't gonna keep the pictures then she would. I grabbed it from her, walked outside, and threw it under my tire in the parking lot.

I'm feeling a lot better now. Someday she'll get her's. I just hope I'm not there when she does...because knowing me I'd be the first to help her back up. Once again, sorry for venting to you guys, but sometimes the strangest outlets can be the most relieving.

8. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

My prom sucked too bro. My gf at the time was only dating me to go to the prom so it would turn out that night. She felt so bad about it she asked me to take her home early. I didn't know till after I had taken her home and returned w/ flowers to make her feel better... :haha: Just the short version to make room for more posting :D It happens to the best of us brother. And now I am getting divorced form a woman I gave my heart, mony life everything to... :dunno: I really apreciate my trucks more now. I kinda feel like they are my girls instead of actual women :waytogo: I know I may be a bit :screwy: but... I have a new job @ 60-65 hrs starting newxt week, divorce papers tpo seek out to finalize and once that happens a driveway to put in to start building house/garage. So I doubt I would have much time for an actual woman anyway. Gives me more time to apreciate my truck on the way to work @ an hour drive one way. moral of all this blathering; get closer to your truck and enjoy it well. :D

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Let ole Bubba Ray lay some advice onto you. You're in high school. If you want a meaningful relationship with a female at your age, buy a hooker. The thrills will last longer and even though she may be psycho, she'll understand the relationship and there will be no drama. Just **** her and forget her.

You got drug into the whole high school girl black hole of drama hell. It does absolutely no good for your soul to chase some teeny bopper bimbo just so you'll "look good" for prom night. Forget the BS, if you ain't dating her, don't worry about the prom.

Now if this is not your last prom, then in the future, if ya ain't banging it, don't take it. Get together with some friends and go that way. If it's your last, then let this incident serve as a warning about your future. Don't attempt to get involved with some girl before you're college graduating age. If you want to, then find one that already has a kid since they are looking to settle down and want a daddy. Or, hit up the older females that like younger men.

Screw the drama...............................

10. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

just about the same thing happened to me. but after the prom she told all her friends that i tryed somthing . NOT even atempted after the crap she did to me. she was a nut job. we all called her screwball after that it was a close name to her last name.:D

11. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

I didn't know you went to the prom w/ my wife!!! :yikes: :D :haha: :grin:

12. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Some day you'll look back at this and laugh.

13. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

MY Prom sucked too...

Back when I was in high school,I was supposed to go with my friends sister,a nice looking dark haired girl who looked like Nancy Mckeon from "The Facts Of Life"--I was so revved up I couldnt sleep for days before the prom!--We had been casual friends before then but had never "dated"...

Then the day before,she announces she's going to have to cancel,she had a boyfriend from another town who was supposedly going to be out of town when the prom was scheduled--but his plans changed,and now he could go!--so naturally,I was dumped like a hot steaming stool in a toilet bowl... :frown1:

I ended up going anyway,hoping to score with some other chick who had an argument with her date or something,or maybe a "wallflower" like me who didn't already have a date...

All I ended up doing was watching my friends sister dance with her boyfriend,and their toungues go down each others throat!--then they sneaked out to his van--I knew what they were going to do in there--so I got very depressed--went over to the other "losers" like me who were standing outside in the parking lot drinking Boones Farm wine and smoking weed,and proceeded to kill most of my brain cells--till I threw up!!....that night was the last one I ever tried to get another date for a LONG time!!--

Other than a few women since who burned me also,I prefer to be alone--I like women,and would like very much to find "Mrs.Right--or even Mrs.Right NOW!--but from what I have seen most of the ones good looking enough to pursue have severe emotional problems--some are downright MENTAL CASES!!--I'm 46 now,still single,still celibate,and dont regret it much--It does get lonely somtimes,but a few minites at my married friends houses takes care of that!--after hearing him and his wife battle over every stupid thing there is to squawk about,I feel much better!--and LUCKY to be alone!....and no worries about HIV,AIDS,Gonnarea,Hepatitis,ETC.... :)

Bubba is right!--BUY A HOOKER!-(use protection though! :blush: )--at least you know your gonna "Get Some" and all that money spent on dinner,flowers,etc, wont be wasted!--and no dealing with crying,bitching,whining,or "you raped me" charges either,after they consent and change their mind the next day,like many girls pulled on me and my friends after they conned us into buying them drinks,dinner,and other gifts all night, and they were happy to get laid--until the next day when they realized they went "too far"... :screwy: :surepal: Hookers have more experience too,and give better head! :D ...I dont go looking for love anymore--if it finds me so be it!--but I'm not wasting my time and money chasing THEM anymore!... :crazy:

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Now see, you missed an opportunity for comedy hijinks. The possibilities are endless with something like that. Hell, most cops I know love checking out "suspicious" vehicles only to find some carnal knowledge being imparted on folks. :D

15. mikey_d05

I like it for the live show :grin: :whistle:

16. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I went to my senior prom, simply because this girl i had been friends with for along time, who was totally hot, had broken up with her B/F and REALLY wanted to go to prom, so I was the fall back guy.....didn't bother me any....She was REALLY HOT.....

She even thought it was funny i rolled up in my 4x4 chevy, muddy as heck to get her.......Looked funny out in the parkin lot sittin next to all those clean parent vehicles, (Escalades, Expeditions, Limos')......lol.....she was cool, an we had a really great time.

If you dont have a hot friend to take to prom, take a fat girl. They'll give it up, and they'll lay one to ya......they never know when they may get it again...lol......

17. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

after seeing a few of my friends proms get ruined i sed f it im not going even tho a few hot chicks asked me to go, i still refused.

my friend took my 86 long bed to his prom with 8 inches of lift and 39's needless to say he didnt have a date when he rolled up in it

18. mikey_d05

Haha, we went to my house to take pictures and my truck was sitting in the garage and the door was open (4"-6" of lift, 39.5's, lotsa fender hacking and it's half orange and half blue at the moment) and my date goes: "That's not the truck we're taking afterwards......................is it?" I started laughing and knew right there that the night wasn't gonna end well.