Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

one of those days

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Any of you guys just had one of those days when it seems like ur on the bottom of the pile for everything. First day of classes back at school, damn near everyone of my friends has a snowmobile up here, or a fourwheeler. So it really sucks, while there out riding i dont have jack crap to do...not even homework. I have realized that the Vortec 4.3 in my blazer does not feed my need for torque as such was with my pickups. So now I am highly regreting buying it. Im half tempted to go by a 91 K5 near home, when I bought my S10 Blazer in may they wanted 3500 at the dealership for the K5. Im tempted to buy it, and spend the rest on a snowmobile. But I know my parents wouldnt ever allow it(title in dads name). I rode a couple guys' sleds today but I dont want to be the guy that just rides other people stuff and doesnt return the favor, and I have no way of doing it. Been down and out in the relationship with a girl department for my entire life. Plenty of good friends that are girls but every one has no desire to continue the friendship any further because Im quote " to nice of a guy" I have honestly got that from damn near every one. I dont know the point of this I just had to get it off my chest if no one replys no big deal

2. k5floyd

k5floyd 1/2 ton status

lil advice for the female department. first, theyre stupid to begin with, so bear with them. second, the next time you meet a girl, dont be her friend, and dont be "nice". thats not to say to be rude, just pick on 'em(in a fun way), joke with them, make them open the door for you on dates, and forget them right after talking with them or hangin out with them and and pretend like you could care less if nothing ever happened with yall. and play with their minds, just like they do to us. gotta make them like you. lol, im the laddies man

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

you too nice of a guy???!?!!?!?

man you must be ugly?

ah just kidding. that was me too had a lot of friend who were girl only a few girl friends, when i met my wife though we hit it off great, and here were are.

you will find some one eventualy, or get druck at some parrty and hook up with one of you fiends eather or lol :grin::grin:

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Being a nice guy is wayyyyyyy better than being a whoring assholes

5. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

I think you should be yourself. dont try to be nice but be nice by being yourself. And if you have to change who you are to please them you are better off w/o them anyway.

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

heh, words of someone who will die a single virgin...:grin:

7. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Im one of the nice guys too. All through high school I had girlfriends, but not the ones I wanted. They were outta my league, but I still tried and got the "you are too good of a friend." B.S. But, eventually the nice guys will win out after all the hot chicks have been treated like crap long enough. Im marrying a girl next month that I tried to kiss in 5th grade, and she wouldnt let me. 25 years later, Im looking alot better. Be yourself, eventually you will find the girl that thinks your great, even if you dont. As for the sleds and wheelers, cant help you there. Didnt get to buy my first til I was 26. Good Luck, hope your days get better.

8. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

As soon as I stopped being a nice guy, and started treating girls like poopoo, I met my wife. She decided that she could "help" me. Slowly, I let her bring back the nice guy and now I'm back to regular nice guy John, and she thinks she did the world a favor. We both won!

9. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

If you're needing something to do, I can help you out:whistle: I'm about ready to go full speed ahead on the truck. What's your plans for this weekend? I'm taking a short road trip if you want to go. I've got to pick up a cab from Klinkk5 then go to Souix Falls to a swap meet where I'll be meeting up with cybrfire to get some parts from him.

And DON'T buy a snowmobile until you're out of school. Talk about a money pit:doah: I used to ride alot, had a nice sled but it will bleed you dry worse than our trucks.

Brett

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

They don't chalk up times laid on the gravestones

11. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Shoot i wish i woulda know bought this weekend I woulda went with ya, but the old man wants me back home for help over the 3 day weekend, loading beans up to take to manning. But if you need help on your truck ever give me a call. Im not working at Mallard right now because they dont really need me.

12. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Hey, you wouldn't be interested in some part time work starting next week would you? I'm short handed and have a big job scheduled starting next week. Call me at if you want....262-0110

Brett