Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One of Those Days..........

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jimmyjack, Apr 8, 2002.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I replaced my intake manifold gaskets only to find out I smeared the back layer of silicone off and it leaks oil like a freaking seive. I was filling my tank with gas after playing hookie from work to go 4 wheeling with Blublaz57 last week to discover I cracked the hell out of my hard top (all the way thru). As some of you know I was beaned on the head a few weeks ago by a 30 ft tall 6" riser pipe that fell from a utility pole and put me into weeks of physical therapy, still no end in sight as far as that goes. Back and neck are still f*cked up. Yesterday at work a tool tray (full of tools) fell 50 ft from the edge of a bucket and somehow managed to hit a fiberglass "hot stick" I was putting into a bin, only missing my head by inches. I don't even want to get out of bed tomorrow! If any of you can spare a little good luck, PLEASE send it my way!

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

All I know is if I ever go to Arizona I'm staying the f**k away from you! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Hope you score some better LUCK

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Man, I feel for you. Your luck is worse than mine! However, there is a good reason my "title" here is "SOL"... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Keep your chin up, brother. My day was worse than normal so I'm enjoying some lovely red wine to ease the pain. Im must say that your luck is worse than mine, but the way I look at it ios wehn your at the bottom you can only go up!!!/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I hope that made you feel better instaed of worse......./forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Well, I guess I could tell you that there's a black cloud covering Pima County - I was walking into Kino today to get my knee cleared when I stepped on the UNMARKED wet floor and landed flat on my back - Buzzed over to St. Mary's and sat in the truck and listened to the D-Backs get their asses kicked, when the wife comes out and announces she will be induced into labor Wednesday morning at 0600. To cap it off, my mother will be staying with us for a week - followed by my inlaws for two weeks. Maybe we should try another county!!!