Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One really crazy out-of-character mistake...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Jun 30, 2006.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

No kidding.

The commander of the Utah Highway Patrol's DUI unit - who helped draft tougher anti-drunken driving legislation last year - was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol after crashing his unmarked police cruiser into a concrete barrier in Draper.

Full Story.

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

It's OK for cops to do bad things. Just like it's OK for them to speed for no reason.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

how much do you want for you sig?

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:haha: :haha: :haha:

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:surepal: :surepal: :surepal:

6. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Oh come on Bubba, beastiality is against the law, and that doesn't stop you:eek1: :D :haha:

John

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Not in Oklahoma:haha: :haha: :haha:

8. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

If you have to ask, you can't afford it. (and I think the Boss would get mad if I actually rented it to you :haha: )

9. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I know Bubba, it was a horrible generalization. I'm sure not ALL cops speed for no reason, and it may not be such a problem where you are, but it happens quite frequently around here... especially with the little punk kid we have for a local cop now. Him and this young county cop team up to be "supercops" and race all around town for some reason.

10. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Just charge $2.09 a month. That would cover your yearly membership! :D

11. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: Good idea!

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

And more :surepal: :surepal: :surepal: for admitting to speaking out the bunghole and making excuses for it..........................

Don't have any political ambitions, do ya??????????????????

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I love this part...

:bow: :bow:

Pretty embarrassing for the guy, bot nobody is as bad as their worst mistake, or as good as their best achievement. The fine and the community service is going to pale in comparison to the public roasting and the possible loss of his career.

Rene

14. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Is your 'gina hurt because I implied that cops are morons because they think they are above the law and can speed whenever they want? I admit nothing and make excuses for nothing other than the fact that I don't personally know all cops and therefore shouldn't generalize as I did. But, all of them I do know are 'tards.

I guess you're one of those good cops that does nothing wrong? :rolleyes: :surepal:

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Let me see if I can get this done without using any words with more than two syllables (crap:mad:) since you appear to have some problem with big words and the people that use them...........................................

Let's take what you do for a living. I don't know what you do and I particular (crap:mad:) don't give a hoot owl's ass what you do. What you have done is using one or two people, or however (crap:mad:) many, which is a minority (crap:mad: but I will help you out, that means in this case a group of people having less numbers than the other group) of my profession. Now what we could do, that's if we knew what you did, we could generalize (dammit, I did it again, but it sucks having a high school education and being literate at times.) By the way, that word means 'To reduce to a general form, class, or law') that everyone (sorry again, I really can't help myself) in your profession (I'm starting to wonder if Sarah Brady can form up an 'Assault Words Ban,' I'm dangerous and can't control myself) should be sued for the amount of water contained in their heads and be banned from Bass Pro so other people can purchase (that means 'to buy') wiggle worms.

Of course, with your line of thinking with your statements, all cops are morons. That's cool though. It's a free country. Everyone (oops, I did it again, I'm feeling so Brittany right now) has the right to speak their mind because it helps us out in finding out who the folks are that bypassed the Line of Common Sense up there in Heaven right before they popped out into the world.

I would apologize (**** it all the hell, learn some words and stick a Shop Vac to your ear, this is starting to get painful) for my utilization (look it up your own damn self and learn how to be literate like the rest of us around here. We hate whiners) of these big words. I understand that having an inferiority, that means you're skeered BOO (I like playing Casper the Friendly Ghost at work:D) complex around people who actually have a vocabulary with more than three words may be somewhat painful, but you should really stop admiring the boat registration number applied to your forehead in the mirror and step up to the plate and join us.

Thank you for your cooperation (this just in, Bubba Ray Boudreaux has just been banned from the People's Republik of Kalifornia for possessing too many assault words.)

:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

16. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I am going to interject here before anyone gets the wrong idea. I was not putting down all LEO's (maybe one just a little). I found it ironic that the very guy who designed th tougher laws, and is no doubt a public proponent of tougher laws, violated those very laws. In a unit.

The fact is that I thought that this individual suffered from a severe case of cranial rectal inversion. This has nothing to do, in my opinion, with "all" or "any" or in fact any other LEO anywhere, just this one guy. I have a friend who loves o say that fate has a sense of irony. This was just an example.

The other fact is that usually when you see these stories, there will be a LEO, lawyer or politician involved. There is nothing ironic, or really even interesting about most people doing these types of things.

Again, my intent was not a commentary on LEO's, just a story with an ironic twist. Carry on........

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Nothing ironic. Just another example of the human being fallible. Doesn't matter what their position in life is, the bottom line is no one is perfect and some people just feel the need due to a serious lack of attention as a kid or a massive inferiority complex that can be seen by the Hubble.

People who expect everyone else to be perfect and infallible should be required to undergo electroshock treatment at least twice a day or receive a good, swift whack in the hoohoo or manhood from a 2x4.....................:D

18. LVJimmy

LVJimmy 1/2 ton status

Oh another Baaasexual

19. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

The bottom line is it take's just a few bad apples to ruin it for the rest of them . It sucks when we make mistakes and it's even worse when we get caught making those mistakes . We are all human (well most of us) and we fk up from time to time . I'm just glad the guy didn't hurt someone and now he's out of a job . It's amazing how 1 simple decision can totally fk up your life and sometimes someone elses . Just because someone carries a badge it doesn't make them superhuman . It's like the Military . Have respect the uniform and some tolerance for the person wearing it :D .

20. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

and hes gone... as he should be

life is way stricter for policemen... occasionally less than professional departments have some idiots that get away with such behavior... but in this case hes already gone....
    if you were popped for dui tonight would you be forced to resign tomorrow.. I think not...