Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

One ton running gear..........."Got 'em" thanks!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by dontoe, Mar 6, 2007.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

..............or a whole one ton Chevy Blazer or SWB P/U. :wink1:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  2. tvguy

tvguy 1/2 ton status

I've got some . . .

This is an '84 CUCV ambulance. It has less has 5,000 miles on it that I can confirm with maintenance records. Given the low mileage, the fact that I’m not really dying to sell the axles and it’s not hurting anything where it sits, I’d have to get enough $$$ to justify selling the axles. 14 bolt rear w/4.56’s and a Detroit, Dana 60 front (open) with 4.56’s. I can take some close-up pictures of the axles if you’re interested. I also have disk brake brackets for the 14 bolt along with calipers and rotors . . . make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Have some individual axles as well:

As-new Boyce 14-bolt that has never been installed. It has a Detroit, 4.10's and disk brakes (picture attached).

Cab/chassis 14-bolt with a Gov-Lock and 4.56's. This is the same width as a single wheel axle, but with dually hubs (I think I have a set of single wheel hubs as well). This one is the finned-style housing.

Also have a complete, disassembled front 60 that has been cleaned, sanded and painted. I could include either an open carrier or a Power-Lock with 4.10's or 4.56's (don't have any pictures but can take some if you're interested).

I'm in the Northeast Atlanta area.

cucv.jpg

14 bolt.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Great choices!!!

I have a deal ongoing for a pair...........I'm pretty sure I'm going with it. Thanks though!!! :bow: :bow: