Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Online Airspring Catalog?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Cavalry, Apr 1, 2001.

1. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    I am going to start expermenting with a full airbag suspension. I ordered a firestone catalog but those boys are SLOW. Been calling them up every week pestering them about it. Anyone know if there is an online catalog(none on the firestone site but maybe someone has one?) Thanks

Luke
    84 K5
    [​IMG]

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I don't know, but I would check out some of the HotRod sites- I've got some catalogs from these guys and they had some air bag stuff in 'em. Have no idea where I put them, so I don't have any names.
    I like the air bag suspension thing,- If you got an on board air comp. then why not a airbag suspension!- Sounds like a good idea to me. I would think the travel might be limitid, so you would need to run some funky links or a rocker arm kinda thing.

Twiztid

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Check with Goodyear, they make air bags as well.
    Corey 78K5

4. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    Last year I designed a 1/4 scale model (not a chevy though) got things worked out pretty good with LOTS of atriculation. Unfortuatly the model was destroyed by a fire in our warehouse. If my K5 susp comes out as well as I hope I might do some low production run kits.....

Luke
    84 K5
    [​IMG]

5. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Check here:
    http://www.jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Michael on 04/01/01 06:17 PM (server time).</FONT></P>