Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Online Child Molestors

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by camiswelding, Dec 18, 2005.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

You know,,, 25 years as a policeman you see everything,,, but last night I watched a show on cnbc called "Predators"... made me want to beat someone and give some "screen tests" in the back of the radiocar

basically the news crews set themselves up as online lil boyz and lets the weirdos start contacting them.... then it would go onto actual meets at the boys "house"... then the news crew would jump out and begin interviewing the sickos... and you know what... most of them talked... well until the camera came out. One guy even showed up nude... all of them wanted to shower or cuddle...some came right out requesting sex

lets see

rabbi
    er doctor
    well to do businessmen
    decorated navy chief
    another vet
    "normal" people...like there are any

total sicko pervs.... one guy even got caught by the sting TWICE... the next day doing it again... when interviewed he said he was sick and needed help,,, and then ran off,,, to do it again

anyway... tapes and transcripts were turned over to LENF and some charges, I understand, are pending

If you have kids dont let them near a computer without having this stuff blocked in some ways... PERVs were even sending webcams to their "victims".....
    sick ****...

cam

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I have a friend who helps catch these people, it's amazing how many of these sickF#(k are out there.

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

what is it about young boys? i dont get it... How ****ing sick is somone for them to be targetting young boys, not to say targetting young girls is any better... but damn..

I saw the preview for that show, but never watched it.. I saw enough just in the preview.... Somone should pose as a little boy, and when the sick **** shows up at your door step, relentlessly beat the snot out of them...

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

MY buddy was tellin me about that show, I couldn't even watch it, for most of those sick focks the outcome should be cut and dried. Pull the trigger drop the switch whatever just make em go away...

5. gauder

gauder Banned

:waytogo:

They have one of the worst "relapse" rates going.

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i saw that as well, not good. the one guy that was caught twice should be shot....
    Grant

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I watched that program, pretty damn disturbing.

8. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Would they be able to set up a sting-op for inside a courtroom with the judge and prosicuter waitng for them?

Dream sequence over.:(

9. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

I'd play along, just so I could invite one of those sicko's to my house, and be waiting at the door with an aluminum baseball bat, ready to say when they open the door:

"Hi! I'm your date! Now get ready to meet your Maker, you ******* sicko!"

*End dreamsequence.* They ever consider actually doing that on that show for real?

10. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

And ya know, you'd prolly get arrested for that. :mad: "But yeronnor, they DESERVED an ass-beatin'!"

-- A

11. Silver84k5

yea you would.. but i really wonder what would happen in court... People in the jury... and the Judge, I wonder how they would feel about it... and i mean What would a prosecutor say about it...

If you did it for awhile.. without getting caught.. you might spend sometime in jail.. But id be willing to bet you could write a book or some damn thing and become famous and rich.. :dunno::thinking:

heh maybe ill be letting you guys know how it goes... :haha:

12. gauder

gauder Banned

Don't forget, you gave them that ass beating because they pulled a weapon on you. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

[SIZE=+3]The Family Prayer[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]"And Shepherds we shall be[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]For thee, my Lord, for thee.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]Power hath descended forth from Thy hand[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]So we shall flow a river forth to Thee[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]And teeming with souls shall it ever be.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]Il Duce's Prayers[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me amoung Thy saints ."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]"Whosoever shed last blood. By man shall his blood be shed. For immunity of god make he the man. Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish. And I shall count thee amoung my favoured sheep. And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god. "[/SIZE]

13. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

14. Silver84k5

yea id definatley drag him through the front door, and place a knife in his hand or something.. then i would make sure he didnt remember anything.. by breaking his cheek bone with my steel toe

15. gauder

gauder Banned

:waytogo:

16. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

saw it too....

I was sitting at the TV channel surfing while eating a late supper last night,and I came upon, and watched that show..thats sick,people stalking kids online..even going 200 miles to meet them??..WTF??..cant they go rent a local hooker if they want sex that bad??...whats the deal with young boys anyway??..is the world FULL of fags who want only young males to sodomize??:confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ...not that molesting young girls is ok either,but geez..thats sicker than sick!!..

I'd cut them a TINY bit of slack if it were a hot little high school cheerleader they were stalking-(CASTRATE THEM SLOWLY!)-but a BOY??--CASTRATE THEM--QUICK!!!

I couldn't believe the guy who walked into a strange home,NAKED!!..and the guy they caught TWICE!!..they should have just castrated them on the spot..if I were those boys father,I'd have done it,regardless of the consequenses..sick f******!!.. I'd be there with an axe or machette,waiting for them..

We have a prison in Bridgewater MA about 4 miles from here ,for "Sexually Dangerous Persons"..its so full,that many level 3 sex offenders are being released into society!..every night our local paper has a mug shot and story about so and so is moving to blankity blank street..by law they are suopposed to "register" as a sex offender so the state can keep tabs on them..about maybe 4 out of 10 actually do,and there is hardly NO enforcement,because "we dont have the money or manpower"...:mad: ..

Its rampant here,a LOT of priests in Boston and surrounding towns were caught molesting boys a few years ago--some parishes had to close because no priests were left to run them after they got "busted"!....and it had been going on since the 1960's in many cases,the church hushed it up,and no priests were let go..they were sent to other parishes to prey on "fresh meat"instead..:mad: ..

I'm apalled at how long the lists are of people who are considered "sex offenders" here--and those are only the ones that have been CAUGHT!!:eek1:

I'm kind of glad I never married and had kids..I thought the world was bad when I was a kid....:doah: ...nothing but a bunch of predatory animals in this world now..:mad: ..

17. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Everyone should run megans law at their local PD just so they can actually see who is living around and amongst the rest of us,,,,,

I have 1611 registered offenders in my county, 234 in my zip code, of those about 40 are violent.... and I have a small rural zip

I believe in castration and I dont mean chemical I mean the real deal.... in this the middle easterners have it figured out... they chop off the offending part of a crooks body,,,
    Im definately for that

18. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

I say we force a deal with Mexico and for every 100 illegal alien Mexican nationals we catch they have to take one of our sex offenders:D .

19. Silver84k5

I think that would be a damn good idea... Or make them impotent for life....

either way, after getting the treatment, the sick ****s might get frustrated, and turn into serial killers...

20. Silver84k5

or just make them paracute onto an island in the pacific... and dont tell them which way is west.