Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Online lift order w/ free shipping?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Ben B., Feb 21, 2007.

1. Ben B.

Ben B. 1/2 ton status

RC has a 4" lift for $309 which really tickles my pickle.

You guys know of anywhere I can order this or similar priced lifts with free or cheap shipping online?

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

What is included with that?

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Probably front springs, rear blocks, front & rear u-bolts, thats it. My guess though.

And maybe, just maybe, the raised steering arm.

4. Ben B.

Ben B. 1/2 ton status

^ what he said.

I've seen the 4" kit w/ shocks too for like $329.

So..any suggestions?

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

That stuff is HEAVY! I'd be amazed if anyone offers free shipping on that. The whole kit weighs over 100 pounds.

6. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Summit offers free shipping - but I believe they only carry Skyjacker, Superlift, & Rancho - might be wrong though - haven't looked at a catalog in awhile

I got both my Superlift kit for my 75 K20 I used to have and my current 8" front skyjacker front springs with price match from Rocky Mountain Suspension and free shipping from Summit. I would definitely give them a call...

7. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Thats really not a great price. You can get much nicer springs than rc (tuff country, bds) for pretty cheap. Rear blocks dont cost much either. You could have nicer front springs, with the same rear block setup for just a tiny bit more.

To answer your question, jegs and summit are the only people I know of to offer free shipping a lot. I dont know if either of them carries rc though.
    -Harrison

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Summit used to charge extra "handling charges" for really heavy items. Has that changed?

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

For that kind of $$, you can probably get much better springs, maybe a shackle flip and an arm. Read up here before you spend any $$, have a clear plan and watch the classifieds both here and on Pirate. I made the mistake of jumping on a cheap kit and regretted it.

10. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

Just back from summit. Yes, they have free shipping. But, $11 handling charge and a $12 extra charge for items over 150lbs. I was looking at the 2.5" procomp kit with shocks, it was 420 plus above fees.

11. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

i used to run BDS springs all around and i loved them, i called to get a price on a new set, and they wanted $195 per side!

12. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

RC Lifts

I just ordered a complete 4 inch package direct from the factory last week. $500 got me all 4 springs, steering arm, new steering damper, drop brackets for the front sway bar etc, including shipping. Not sure the $309 with blocks is all that great of a deal...

So who wants to come help me put these on?:D

13. AKbigsub

AKbigsub 1/2 ton status Premium Member

ORD has good prices on this stuff. I just got Tuff Country front springs (6"), zero rate, and all u-bolts for $389 (and that included shipping). I Also got DIY4x shackle flip and X-tied shackles for $200 shipped to AK. Don't forget new shocks - those will run you $30 and up. I got Skyjacker gas-charged ($180 shipped). If you keep your eyes open you can find buy 3 get on free deals on shocks. Just remember that quality costs $$$ but there are still good deals out there, you just have to do some work to find them. Good Luck!

14. barneybasher1010

barneybasher1010 1/2 ton status

this where I got my lift at good price too. I have bought 2 lifts from them this one and one for a ram charger very good people to deal with. $354.00 SHIPPED to your door:eek1:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This kit contains.... [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]+[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]new 4" luxury ride front replacement leaf springs w/ new poly bushings and sleeves[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]front and rear grade 8 u-bolts[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4" cast iron (not aluminum) tapered blocks for the rear[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]raised steering arm[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]brake line relocation brackets[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](4) premium grade 8000 series shocks w/ black boots

(other colors available for an additional $10 for all 4)[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]+[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]complete instructions[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nothing else is needed !![/FONT]​

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/73-91-Chevy-4-Lift-Kit-Pickup-Blazer-Jimmy-Suburban_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33585QQihZ013QQitemZ230095713891QQtcZphoto