Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Online vendors??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by potionmaker, Jan 18, 2006.

1. potionmaker

potionmaker 1/2 ton status

Could anyone point me in the direction of a few reputable online vendors for replacement interior and exterior parts (dash, seats, carpet, headliner, quarter panels, hoods, etc)? I would also love to hear your experiences with these vendors (customer service, shipping, prices, reliability, etc.)

PS. I tried searching but everyone talks about the parts they have, but rarely where they got them. I did find one "Golden State Auto". But this looked like strickly trucks.

I have an '86 K5 blazer, if that helps.

Thanks everyone!!

BB

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

LMC can get you just about anything to build the truck from the ground up(no axles, or frame, but i think almost everything else, but there a little more pricy I think. If you go to http://www.lmctruck.com/truck_catalog_page.htm you can get a free catalog

3. potionmaker

potionmaker 1/2 ton status

ooooooo.....THANKS!!! Me likey catalogs. :deal: My wife hates 'em. I can always find something for my Blazer in them to spend money on.

Thanks!!!

Kinda like the old SEARS catalogs when I was a kid. Used to go through it and circle what I wanted for Christmas. Some younger ones might not remember that :rolleyes:

4. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

also check out chevyduty.com

get another free catolgue there too!