Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Only 11 more hours till..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FRIZZLEFRY, Apr 12, 2002.

1. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

........I can get the hell out of here and start my weekend /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Im bored ass hell with nothin to do right now but get tanked on coffee.I am having fun irritating the girl in the office next to me with my morning music selections.Sepultura,Kittie,The Cramps,and Motorhead are some of her favorites /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

So whats everyone else doin /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I have today off, but I'll work harder than I would if I were at my job !

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Just getting my morning CK5 fix before heading out to work...

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Just woke up. Worked till 3 yesterday and crashed. About to go mow and spray the yard so I dont have to do it this weekend!!!

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I got the day off...kinda gonna start ripping apart the K5 in a bit. Sepultura is a nice choice Friz...

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just getting wound up for the weekend. 14 hours of butt-numbing lecture and 8 hours of getting tossed around. Hopefully my vacuum servo holds for this last 4 weeks.

7. FRIZZLEFRY

Well I got off my a$$ and went around herassing people,welded a forklift back together,and here I am again /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Glad to see that not everyone is stuck at work as I am.

And now I realy wanna go home cuz my d shaft from High Angle just showed up /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I went and did my homework assignment and through my PT stuff in the washer since I have PT tonight at school. I have to go look at a house later, which I know is gonna be fun because it doesn't have a garage. I need to make the wife understand that with about $2500 tied up in tools, welders and tube benders, I'm not packing the stuff up and letting it sit around doing nothing.

9. FRIZZLEFRY

I think I might have room for that bender if ya need it stored somewhere /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The place just plain sucked!!!! It's one of those little four/five houses on 2 acres owned by some horse guy with his own company type of thing. I was already prejudiced against the place since there was no garage, but then I looked at the back yard and I told my wife no. The backyard was way too small for my two dogs and no cover to keep them out of the rain. No shed to store anything, no outlets at the carport. My wife wasn't too happy. Of course the land lord was "country this" and "country that." I just kept my mouth shut. And it would only add to my future commute time.

11. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey chris if you are really bored you can cut those spring hangers off that frame out back for me.....Or you could fab me those things that you felt guilty about ( you know what I mean )

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Here's what ya do. oh never mind,,, that's illegal...