Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Only been there 21 days and have had just as many problems

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Jun 29, 2004.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Today marks the 21st day I have been in my apartment. in this time:
    the power has gone out 3 times.
    washer and dryer took a week for them to set up
    gate code #1 was bunk as was gate code #2 ( I found a number that worked)
    some asshat has been in my spot 6 times, he left me notes saying i was in hist spot. I'd call the office and they would verify the spot was mine but they couldn't find out if they had issued the spot to someone else. I left the guy a note saying, "call the office, this is my spot, or I'll have it towed" Plus their parking set up is totaly flawd in the fact someone was issued the handicapped spot. which when my parents came to visit last week my dad had to walk across the whole lot. it was midnite so i wasn't gonna start knocking on doors my parents just wanted to go to bed.
    Plus I have been rudely awaken in the morning by to dumber then [darn] neighbors. One thought it would be nice to beat the heat and start moving out at 7:00 am. plus they backed into someone else parking spot to load up so i got to hear them talk it out. the other lady was walking her dog also about that time on another day and he got away from her so I got to hear her dogs name being called at the top of her lungs. thats it for this bitch session,LOL /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd be looking for a different place !!! I've rented houses cheaper then some apt. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

they are the cheapest in town and don't have an income limit. the other 3 places i looked at had income caps. Also they took $110 off each month and it has new paint and new carpet.
    and after the lease runs out I'll hopefully be in my own house.