Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Only one who thinks Final Fantasy should be on PC??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Sep 27, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Am I? All I do is sit home anymore so I need video games or something cause well all I do is sit on CK5 ha.

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Umm... I don't care for Final Fantasy... but it seems like it'd be a little too... something... for a computer... this one, at least /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I wish they would make Cabela's 4x4 Off Road Adventure for PS2 though... that game's awesome, but this computer is too stupid and old to play it... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

no yur just to only one who actually likes that game. lol i cant stand it personally. but i think theres too much to that game, its huge itd take up a lot of space on a PC

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    no yur just to only one who actually likes that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... actually I have a couple loser friends who would rather sit in my friend's mom's basement playing Final Fantasy and other stupid RPG game things all day than do something constructive or interesting... but whatever... They think my truck and CAP is stupid, so we've agreed that they can think what I do is stupid if I can think they're wasting their lives /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hey now at least I have the K5. I haven't played a video game in months but I lost my license and all I do is sit how these days so yeah.

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

rpg = really poopy games... they shouldnt be on ANY system, let alone PCs!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

it's cool if you haven't played in months /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif just when someone plays video games for DAYS on end, it's kinda... weird... then the video game turns into the most important thing in the world... but of course one of those friends now has a bunch of people from other states who call him and he always leaves the room... then I leave cuz it pisses me off... if someone called me and wanted to talk for more than a couple minutes when I had company over, I'd be like, call me back... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh and let's not forget that if you come here and start talking about how so and so on the video game is really hot... or it's really sad when such and such realizes that he doesn't really exist... umm... that's just getting a little too serious about it, so let's not get physically attracted to the cartoon characters, k? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    such realizes that he doesn't really exist... umm...

[/ QUOTE ] something you want to tell us? Yeah I'm not ognna do that. My one friend said tonight I should get a certain game cause hte girls breasts bounce. I didn't respond. If someone calls while I'm with company I make sure its not important then say I will call back.

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

... I don't think I have anything to tell y'all... I know one of those video games, FF10 if I remember right, has the main character dude who doesn't really exist but does exist or something like that... My friend tries to explain it but I still don't get it... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

thought you were talking about a character being hot. sad when video game addicts get turned on more by a pixel non real looking image more than a real woman.

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

yea... that is quite pathetic... I'm the only one of the three of us that thinks RPG's are a waste of time... My PS2 collects dust except when I hit up Hollywood Video and get a couple movies and a game... but we can't not be friends, it's been attempted, 3 guys with no friends or lives sitting in a basement while 2 play video games and the other eats everything and talks to the civilized mom... Could be the next Drew Carrey Show /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif