Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh!!!! Naughty copper..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I just charged one of our local officers with common assault, after he laid his hands on me during a barroom "discussion". He should know better....:deal:

FWIW, I support the boys in blue 99.8%. However, this young lad crossed the line. He did not identify himself as an RCMP officer, and as he pushed me backwards told me to "back the **** up", even though I was involved in a simple discussion with a friend of mine who is employed by the bar. I was THIS close to defending myself from his shove when I saw his nametag. The lad is VERY lucky- of course, so am I.:doah:

Guess who's gonna have to explain himself on Monday morning? Not me.....:whistle:

2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I wish you luck. I only hope this doesn't come back to haunt you:doah:

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Don't speed. Or even leave the house. Actually, you better move back to Jersey.:D

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

And here I thought Canadian folk were a peaceful sort.......................:D

So what was the discussion about????????

5. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Strange he didn't indentify himself before getting involved in your discussion.. maybe they aren't obligated to do that, I dunno. Was the guy moonlighting there as a bouncer or something, or was he off duty, having a beer, and then decided your discussion waranted his attention for whatever reason?

His reasons for being there and involving himself will probably have a bearing on the outcome of your filing charges..

good thing you didn't pound him, especially in front of witnesses.. you'd probably have to move..

Tom

6. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[sarcasm]Hey Can Can, we all know that cops are perfect :rolleyes: [/sarcasm]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  7. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

You gotta keep us posted on this.

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Only three choices:

Hockey

Beer

Jelly donuts

Hell Paul, you should have just gotten drunk with me via long distance again.:D

I think we'd all like some more details BTW. On or off duty, wrking the bar or no etc.

Oh, I just noticed you posted this @ almost 3 AM, so I guess we shouldn't expect any quick answers.

9. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

I concur, this will be interesting. me and cops.........well lets just say we dont play well with each other. most of them are more crooked then not. Im sure there are good ones too but not the ones that I have had run ins with.

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

WTF are You doing in a barroom in the first place Numbnuts?

11. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

paul in a fight with a cop that i would like to see.

calm dowm sir.

fo(k you newbie.

sir please lower you voice.

fo(k 'hic' you see this flat top?? this is a sign of authority
    have you been drinking to night sir?

I am the tweekanator!!!!!!

alright sir give me you keys.

NO WONDER your dressed in blue you fo(king newbie.

Sir put you hands on the hood.

I am SO GOING TO BAN YOU!!!!!

alright sir, what ever you say.

I BANNED TIMMAY,

sir

ILL BAN YOU GOD DAMNIT

thats fine sir watch you head.

HEY what are you doing with that night stick?!?!?! my names not fumes you know.

(to cell mate)
    THATS IT I am moving this to the mod forum and locking this thread.

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

It was ladies night PLUS free valet parking for your dog sled.

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Instant classic:bow: :bow: :bow:

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Bwahahahahaha, now thats aboot the funniest damn thing I've read in awhile...:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

15. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Bad News Mods

The following list includes the worst case scenarios for Mod encounters. These are situations that all people would like to avoid.

What do you do when you meet a Mod?

Whenever you travel in Mod country, you have to accept the basic reality that you may encounter a Mod. The tips on these pages will help reduce the likelihood of meeting a Mod, but at the same time, you need to be prepared for what to do when the unexpected occurs.

If you are in open country, use binoculars to scan the horizon to look for Mods. In more forested landscapes, be sure to make lots of noise and keep a mental inventory of climbable trees (just in case). Remember, Mods are agile climbers, and have been known to climb short distances up trees in pursuit of asshats. To be safe, you should look for trees that will allow you to get at least 10 m (33 ft) above the ground. Don't forget that angry Mods can charge at 50 km/hr (30 m.p.h.). You'll need some time to climb that tree.

Situation 1 - Mod has not detected your presence and is more than 100 m (350 ft) distant.

Don't announce your presence if the Mod has not seen you. If possible, retreat slowly and give the Mod plenty of space. If you have the opportunity, you should retreat and leave the trail to the Mod. If you must continue, back off a short distance, and give the Mod time to leave the area. You should also do a wide detour quietly and quickly downwind to avoid problems.

Situation 2 - Mod has detected your presence, but is more than 100 m (350 ft) distant.

Your goal here is to act in such a way as to allow the Mod to identify you, but to also let it know that you are no threat. Speak calmly so that it knows you are a CK5'er (their eyesight is quite poor). They will often quickly give ground to you once they identify you as a CK5 veteran. If the situation permits, back away slowly, keeping a close eye on the Mod. Otherwise, you may wish to detour around the Mod, but in this case, detour upwind so that the Mod can get your scent. Keep talking calmly. Waving your arms may help it identify you as a CK5 Noob.

Situation 3 - Mod has detected you and shows signs of aggression

If you have followed the advice listed above, hopefully you have a bit of distance between the Mod and yourself. You'll need to:

1. Assess the situation. Are you dealing with a Mod or a Supermod? Are there toolboxes involved? Are there climbable trees nearby (and do you have sufficient time to climb them)?

2. Do Not Run. You can't outrun a Mod so don't even try. Despite rumours to the contrary, Mods and Supermods can outrun a CK5'er on ANY terrain, uphill or down. People will tell you that you should run downhill when chased by a Supermod. This is simply a myth - don't try it!

3. Try to retreat slowly. Back up slowly and try to put more space between you and the Mod. Talk calmly so that it can identify you as CK5'er, and slowly back up. Keep your cup on as it can provide protection if necessary. Don't make direct eye contact, but keep a close look at the Mod as you back away.

4. Climb a tree if available. If you have enough time, and the Mod continues to move closer, take advantage of a tall tree to climb. Remember, Mods are strong climbers and have climbed short distances up trees after people. You want to get at least 10 m (33 feet) high to reduce the chance of being pulled out of the tree. Even though some Mods can come up the tree after you, the hope is that they will feel less irritated, and thus less likely to chase you up the tree.

5. Mods will often warn before attacking. This is designed to allow asshats to back down before the Mod needs to actually make contact. Warnings evolved as a way to prevent severe injury to noobs and it may provide you with an opportunity to back away.

6, Use your Mod spray. This is a last resort. Mod spray is only good at very close range (5 m or 15 ft). Wind will reduce this effective range even farther (and may blow the stink back into your face). If the Mod approaches within this range, point the spray orifice at its eyes and discharge the contents. Hopefully, this will either disorient the Mod to allow you to escape, or at the very least deter it from attacking. Once you have partially discharged the Mod spray your shorts should be discarded. While the spray may deter attacks, the smell of queef can act as an attractor.

7. Average Mod - If an average Mod (or any Mod that is stalking you) makes contact. If the attack escalates and a Mod physically contacts you, fight back with anything that is available to you including poo. Mods often tend to be more forgiving than Supermods and fighting back with poo may scare the Mod off temporarily. In case of night attack use both Mod spray and poo.

8. If a Supermod makes contact. As above, if you believe the Supermod to be stalking you, curl into a fetal ball. Playing dead in a daytime Supermod encounter tends to reduce the level of injury sustained by most attack victims. Many Supermod attacks are defensive in nature, and playing dead may show the Supermod that you are not a threat. Keep your cup on as it will provide added protection. The best position is to lie on your side in a fetal position. Bring your legs up to your chest and bury your head between your legs. Wrap your arms around your legs, protect the hootus, and hold on tight. You may also lie on your stomach, cup on, and place your hands behind your neck to protect that vulnerable area. However this will leave the flank exposed and you may regain conciousness with a sore butt and missing nut.

9. After the attack. Once the Supermod attack has ended, remain still. After a few minutes, try to determine if the Supermod is still in the area. If the Supermod has moved on, you should make your way towards medical assistance as quickly as possible.

16. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

brilliant:haha::haha:

17. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Darkshadow, that is gold, pure gold

18. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

shame on you paul.. picking on the police....
    uh... but... theres always another side to a story... I bet with a beer to two under your belt you might be a wee bit...... difficult...

me I would have gone to tase you immediately.. Im not fighting with any crazy canuuk....

btw..rdn2blzr...rethink your comment that most cops are crooked.. it offends the 99.9 percent of us that arent... its like saying most machinists purposefully make mistakes... just isnt true,,, evidence doesnt bear it out

19. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

two instant classics in one thread!

20. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Now it's gonna get interesting...........Oh Bub's care to chime in...........