Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

oooouch!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Jul 22, 2004.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

got my tube doors on and i was hot and tired... but i was determined to keep workin, so i decided to remount my seats. In the process of unbolting them, i had my thumb between a piece of angle iron and the bottom of the seat... and as the nut loosened up the seat pivoted back creating a giant pair of scissors with my thumb in the middle. I saw it coming but I couldn't stop the seat / move my thumb in time and I damn near broke it. OUCH!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif swelled way up... just trying to ice it down and take it easy... i gotta work tomorow. anyway, workin on rigs is great fun... getting hurt while working on a rig isnt tho! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

2. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

the worst thing bout hurting yerself when working on yer rig....is ya end up hurting yer rig more for it!! which in the end hurts you...cuz now ya have a kicked in door panel, hole in the bed from a screwdriver /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif etc...