Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. InSearchofAk5

InSearchofAk5 Registered Member

LoL we me and my friend in his 87' K5 were driving around and we saw a little trail behind these apartments so we decide to go on em. well the trail leads about 50 yards and we see this little hut thing and we drive near it and its a little hobo house, and we drive a little more and we see like 3 more. we're like oh [censored], dont wanna get raped or mugged so we drive out of there. The trail is really short but would be pretty fun to drive on if its raining or just rained.
    LoL just thought you guys would like to know. :)

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just take a case of beer next time and throw it out at them when you're driving by. A couple of weeks ago, I'm checking out a homeless guy dumpster diving behind a restaurant and this guy is hauling out unopened bottles of wine. Must of scored about a dozen bottles on that little dive alone. Asked him about it, he told me he's always pulling wine out of there.

"I am Republican. Not a baby-killing, tree hugging, land grabbing, touchy feely, hypocrite wuss democrat!"

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, it sucks worrying about getting BF'ed by a bum while your trying to 'wheel [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.K5.rockcrawler.com>www.K5.rockcrawler.com</a>
    *<font color=red>under construction</font color=red>*

4. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Ya know, I don't think I've ever had to worry about that when I went offroad. lol
    My worries are usually more like "I hope some redneck hunter doesn't mistake my truck for a deer or something"

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad