Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oopps! I drank too much beer again and painted my K5

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Burt4x4, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hehhee
    well the bottom half of my K5 is now Olive Drab /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    I found some Krylon Cammo Olive Drab at a local HWare store and well...Me and Mr. Coors light were talkin and ding ding ding We had an idea /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif ......get the sand paper and masking tape /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    Well about an hour later my garage was filled with paint fumes(actually complemented the beer buz well /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif ) and finger tips were OD in color and I was done /forums/images/icons/grin.gif !
    Who say's drinking in the garage isn't dangerous? /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    My neighbor came over and said I should do a camo type but instead of using a camo pattern use a flame pattern with OD and flat black on top of my current brown.....hmmmmm So I tossed him the tape and he masked off some flames going down the side /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif It looked way cool and my son was totaly digging it but then I chickened out and didn't spray it......
    Hey It's FRIDAY!!!!!!! This time next week........can you say BLAZER-FEST!!!!!!!!!YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Ok more coffee..........

2. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Cool Burt! The guys at work have been trying to get me to paint Gold Rush camo but I just won't do it!!!!!!! I don't wnat to mess up my perfect body and paint job on her.

David

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

LOL, ya I can't see messin up such good paint! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    Hey you could change your name to CamoRush /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    I WANA GO WHEELIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

LMAO!
    Burt, burt, burt... drinkin' and paintin'!
    Killin' more brain cells!
    YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

So where are the pics? I wanna see this flame design. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I took the flames off(tape) /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif before painting them.
    I will try to get some pics up this weekend. You get to see it in HH and tell me the truth if it looks like crap then tell me!
    It is all temporary anyway until I figure out exscatly what I want to do /forums/images/icons/grin.gif