Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

oops I did it again : edit pics added..3/20

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75k5, Mar 17, 2007.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I have been looking for a extra car/truck to drive after work or on the weekends, and one finally fell into my lap. I wanted something new but then again I have missed my old cherokee since I rolled it and later sold it.

picked up a 99 4x4 4.0 white jeep cherokee sport for under 2500:D

jeep was stolen, taken to a shop for repairs, owners decided not to deal with it, turned over title..they had just bought a new colum for it and replaced 1900.00 worth of glass..every window was shot out:eek1: the jeep also comes with two bullet holes:blush: :cool: I might just leave them, hell people pay good money to put fake magnet ones on and these are the real deal:haha: body is straight, paint it great. interior will need a good cleaning. ill have it detailed monday and this weekend im putting it on the car lift to check everything mechanical.

now I just need a 4 inch lift, some rims and 33's.

just sharing my happy day.:laugh:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  2. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

Kool but its still a heep:D

3. trailblazr81

trailblazr81 1/2 ton status

Keep Bullet holes, lift it add steep gears front and rear lockers, and climb up walls. :D

4. supersize75k5

there goes the fuel milage benifit:doah:

any takers on the doomsday for this one??:crazy:

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

It's already done if you are thinking about lifting, bigger tires,yadda yada yadda, but after it's done,,,,two weeks

You have a hard time with leaving a vehicle ALONE,,,don't you,

6. supersize75k5

then what would I use my money for:confused:

i dont do drugs so trucks seem to be the best logical choice to make me happy:D

7. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

BUY A HOUSE, before you turn out like me,,,,bad credit, and well, other situations we don't need to go into right now :doah: :o :p: :D

8. supersize75k5

ive already started looked, based on what the feds are doing and the current market, I feel I should wait, maybe this time next year. Also I *MAY* be moving away from the phoenix area but not sure yet, so it would be a bad time in my case to purchase. Not to mention after my sister, my niece and her boyfriend moved in my monthly living cost is under 350.00 including utilities:eek1: i spend more than that in a month on gas.. its a nice way to save some money until I get tired of it.

9. pismorat

pismorat 1/2 ton status

Where did you buy this Jeep from? A white Cherokee was shot up in Jamul, CA and there's a crazy story behind it...could it be the same one??

10. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

You didn't happen to buy this Jeep from a guy by the name of Charlie Wenzel,,,claiming it was a new Jeep? did ya? :D :doah: :haha:

11. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

House , retirment fund , your girlfriends engagement ring , trip to Europe you have planned , finishing the buggy , buying some presents for your niece , donating to charity ......ANYTHING .

But of course , its your goal to eventually rid the world of all driveable vehicles with tranfercases ..... part by part :wink1:

12. supersize75k5

um, well I bough it from a guy who retained it by the owner..judging by the girly stickers on it I would say it was owned by a femal, but then again there was all sorts of signs it was male owned.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  13. supersize75k5

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

windows got tinted today, looks a whole lot different compared to with the clear, last night I put in a pioneer cd player, and picked up a am/subs/ and install kit for it too. later on ill throw the lift on i want to spend some time looking for tires, my mind is set on 33 muds and 5.5 inches of lift.

start placing bets! ill post pics of the bullet holes, they are in the 1st pic on the drivers side right infront of the gas tank filler door, cant see them in these pics really.

14. supersize75k5

here is my old one for refereance..

just a month or two into owning it..
    [​IMG]

and a few months later..flopped a few times here just goofing around, then later rolled 2.5 times down a dune in glamis, i then sold it for a profit! it has been sold 3 times sence, the roof was fixed and windshiled replaced, it just got sold last week again lol

[​IMG]

i just hope the new one has a fighting chance..

15. trailblazr81

trailblazr81 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: Dude I love the Pizza Hut delivery sign on the roof. :haha: :haha: That is classic!!! :bow:

Could always go exo-cage. Tho I really dont like the look on something that will see street use. But I like the idea of a flexy suspension, lockers front and rear, and some 33" Interco's. And by the looks of the old one, definately a cage. My buddy has a 2 door sport with 31's. They dont get that good of mileage. :doah:

16. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

month and a half tops

17. TexasBlazerBoy

TexasBlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Just watch out for people chasing you down wanting to finish the job they didn't, bang, bang:D