Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oops I did it again

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by tomseviltwin, Mar 8, 2004.

1. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

So what would you do if your sister inlaw offered you a 90 burb with rebuilt th400 and tbi350? Drive it home I've got too much junk /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Drive it to my house and give it to me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

I can come by and take it off your hands for ya no problem. Just let me know..... I need a 350tbi for my 86. With the damn gas prices /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I am considering just getting a horse.

Hey, Tom, by the way where in UT are you are? Do you know Bob Ostler? He lives down the street from me and drives for UPS. Just curious that's all....

4. tomseviltwin

Bountiful, and yeah I know Bob Ostler /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Eagle Mountain, that's out by 5 mile pass isn't it?

5. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

Yea it is out that way, Although I am ashamed to say I have never been out there. So are you going pass the Sub along to me? I will trade you my 85 K5 for it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. tomseviltwin

5mile is cool looking, I drove by once /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Not sure what I'm doing with this. My 87 is in better shape, but I ran a bad flexplate on it too long and its dripping atf out the front a little, so I might have to swap it over, plus that np241 might need to go live with my Blazer. Or I might just drive it.

[ QUOTE ]
    Yea it is out that way, Although I am ashamed to say I have never been out there. So are you going pass the Sub along to me? I will trade you my 85 K5 for it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

7. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    So what would you do if your sister inlaw offered you a 90 burb with rebuilt th400 and tbi350?

[/ QUOTE ] GIVE IT TO MUDDYSUB!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif i want more suburbans /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

Hey, I called Dibs first. LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am considering just getting a horse.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Genius!