Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Open invite for new england area meet in dec

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by milspecjimmy, Nov 16, 2002.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

Heres an open invite to all who wish to attend, were going to have a meet in North Conway New Hampshire on DECEMBER 8TH. 2002. no trail riding as of yet, this is mostly going to be a meet and eat. well cruise through town and maybe out to a senic mtn road, then go for a late lunch/early dinner at a decent resturant. It will be fun for all, and a good chance to meet some of the awesome people on here and have a great time. any one who wants to go should pm me so i can get a head count so i can make reservations at a resturant. hope to see you in dec.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. milspecjimmy

ITS official, if we get 10 or more at the meet, well have a drawing for a $25 dollar gift certificate to CK5 that can be used for membership, or any item from the CK5 merchandise list. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. milspecjimmy

any one?
    i had a killer response on the whos in maine/nh post. where are you guys?
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

i'll come it would be nice to meet some fellow ck5ers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

you know i'am in, but i was wondering if there were any burbs coming up??

6. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Let me see what I can do....if we do come it wont be with the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif as she doesn't know what snow is....but it's close enough to christmas for me to justify an outlet trip!...hmm four points is a nice hotel for a weekend without the kids..

I'll let ya know

Brandy

7. milspecjimmy

awesome, ill be there even if i am alone /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but im just die hard any way. any one have a favorite place to go where they might want to meet? there are a lot of great places. i am thinking in front of the cog rail way station. its a fitting place, i mean heck why not have pics with the cog? two of the worlds best hill climbing machines /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It's a 4 hour drive one way for us. We will probably go if the weather holds out, but we may have to leave by 3-4 P.M. considering that puts us back for 7-8 (so Michelle can pick up her son). That means we could do lunch but not dinner. If it was on a Saturday, we could stay later, or even overnight, but we both work on Monday.

9. milspecjimmy

would saturday the 7th be better? i picked sunday figuring that most people work on saturday. let me know!

10. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

yeah saturday the 7th would be much better for me.. i thought the 8th was a saturday, i never looked at a calender /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

the cog is a very fitting meeting place, good choice.

are we going to have a rain/snow date like say the next weekend or is this an all weather event? frankly i hope we get a blizzard that weekend, just so i have a good reason to go out and drive in it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. but i can understand if its a 4 hour drive one way /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif why it could be less than appealing, even more so if its that lame sleet/rain stuff rather than pure wonderful snow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Saturday would normally be better, but I have already committed to a Christmas party. I have no problem going Sunday (as I would like to meet more CK5'rs), the only thing is I would have to leave early. I would say, see what day is best for the majority and I will try and be there (weather permitting) if Sunday is the consensus, or maybe try another weekend after the holidays (or have a meet and greet now and one later).

12. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

How does Saturday the 14th look? Like folks have said a Saturday would be better and folks could get hotels if need be. I have the christmas party with Leadfoot on the 7th and wouldn't be able to make it either.

13. milspecjimmy

i am up for it when ever it will get more of us together. its a social so i have no problem changing the date, lets sat a deadline for a set date. PM me with your replys, well have a confirmed date by the 22nd of nov. the two dates up in the air are the 7th and 14th of dec. hope to see you guys there.

14. dbltapp

dbltapp 1/2 ton status

I am from NH, and i am stationed in RI, so it would be nice to come home. Let me know what weekend you decide, since i will be up in plymouth , the weekend of the 8th!
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. milspecjimmy

we'll keep you posted
    thanks for the reply

16. hardcore71

hardcore71 Registered Member

I'm new to the CK5 site but i am a long time wheeler and I am from NH!! If I can get my new engine in this weekend (as planned) and can talk my wife into it (she loves wheelin') you can count me in. I would love to find same new people and places to wheel. Please keep me up on the specifics

17. milspecjimmy

awesome, hope every thing goes good with the motor. what day is good for you? the 7th, or the 14th?

18. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

see you there.i will pm you

19. milspecjimmy

WE ARE A GO for DEC 14th, see you all there. looking at meeting at the COG RAIL STATION at about 2 pm. well have good light, be able to talk and take some pics, then choose a place for dinner. there will be plenty of things to do and a lot of shops. so bring a camera and a warm
    jacket. See you all there.