Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Opinions and thoughts please

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mud390, May 5, 2005.

1. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I've posted this in the "other vehicles" section, but traffic there is almost nonexistant. So, read ahead and tell me whatcha think.

Read me please!

Kris

2. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

buy a chevy. :D

3. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

haha, I have a 1979 2wd Toyota pick up. 5spd, 20R, long box, etc. Sounds the same as the one you are picking up.
    ****in thing runs great. I bought it for $20 next weekend drove it to Las Vegas and back (about 4.5 hours each way) and had NO problems! I was doing about 70-75 too!
    Smokes a little on start up until it gets warm, the exhause needs to be redone, but all in all, the best damn $20 I ever spent :grin:

I figure if the motor blows, they've gotta be cheap. Even has a tool box in the bed!

For $500 and if its clean and you know the history and everything runs good, etc. I'd get it. They run forever! I didnt know anything about the one I got, hell the guy said it didnt even run!!! (a charged battery and some gas does wonders :grin: )