Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

opinions on Sky Manufactoring flip kits?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigarmzz, Jul 22, 2006.

1. bigarmzz

bigarmzz 1/2 ton status

saw a 4.5" flip kit on egay, brand was sky manufactoring...anyone have any opinions on this brand?....looks good in the pics, but ya know how that goes:o

i know ya'all use these flip kits on the rear of blazer/burbs, but do ya'all recommend them on trucks also?:confused: ...thanks

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Sky is local for me. He has a shop in Springfield where he does his fabbing and then has some outside help on some products. Dunks Performance is an outlet for him also located in Springfield oregon. Dunks I believe is a member here.
    I know of the 2 blazers he made these for to start with.

Yes they will work on trucks. All of his stuff is top notch. I'v never had any complaints.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I personally have done business with Sky several times and I really like there products and customer service. They make nice quality products and have excellent customer service. I would buy again from them in a heartbeat. I personally don't have there shackle flip but I am sure it will be a quality piece of hardware. Shackle flips work fine on trucks just like they do on K5's.

Harley

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

the sky flip is ok, but I'd rather have the DIY one. Plate-style shackles are just a better way to go if you ever want to have a shackle length that is anything but stock length.

j

5. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

I have dealt with Sky and DIY, take your pic they were both exelent to deal with and have great products.